Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

been living off potatoes, beans, rice, and pasta. have a freezer full of meat; but i’m a horrible cook and my brother hasn’t been well enough to eat much (complications from esophageal cancer surgery last year). 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pzannucci said:

It won't be the reopening we have to worry about, it is the people. We have scared 50% of them so bad they don't want to come out of their houses.

What's really sad is that if people would just maintain some space, practice good hygiene, and cover their mouth and nose -- we would be done with this in a month. But no, we have to deal with the "freedom fighters", which will keep us dealing with this bullshit for the next half year. Jeebus! 

• Like 2

Does anyone know the logic behind this?  All the stores in my area, will deliver and shop for you and you just drive up and pick it up; however, for all-purpose distinfectant, Lysol spray and stuff like that -- IN-STORE purchase only.

I can’t figure out the logic? If they are afraid of hoarding they can easily put limits on the website not letting you purchase more than whatever limit they set. 

Curious because they say that that are vulnerable should use pick-up or delivery and not come into the stores; yet they withhold essential items for In-Store purchase only. 

I sent a question to the grocery store’s website two weeks ago and they haven’t answered. 

Now, it’s bugging me that i don’t know why they are doing this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deang said:

What's really sad is that if people would just maintain some space, practice good hygiene, and cover their mouth and nose -- we would be done with this in a month. But no, we have to deal with the "freedom fighters", which will keep us dealing with this bullshit for the next half year. Jeebus! 

Did you see that video of a store employee telling a shopper that a mask is required, and the guy goes up to her, grabs her shirt sleeve and wipes his nose & face with it. 

It was a man doing this to a female worker, she may have been scared; but she wasn’t pulling away.  Someone even gets near me, i’m backing away -- always been like that. No way, i’m standing there and let someone wipe their nose with my shirt.

47 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Shallow perspective touchin' my soul.

I know what I want, but I just don't know (how to go about gettin' it).

Your ahead of me, which is no mean feat. I don't know what I want but, I know where to get it.

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

been living off potatoes, beans, rice, and pasta. have a freezer full of meat; but i’m a horrible cook and my brother hasn’t been well enough to eat much (complications from esophageal cancer surgery last year). 

What the heck---throw the meat on the stove and burn both sides, add salt and pepper and a beer. Done deal.

JJK

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

Did you see that video of a store employee telling a shopper that a mask is required, and the guy goes up to her, grabs her shirt sleeve and wipes his nose & face with it. 

I didn't. I can only imaging that if a POS did this to the POS's daughter, he would want to kill the other POS. A google search said he war in custody, I hope that he resisted, a lot. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I didn't. I can only imaging that if a POS did this to the POS's daughter, he would want to kill the other POS. A google search said he war in custody, I hope that he resisted, a lot. 

The dude wiped on the female employee of a WalMart. In some places, I think that is considered a compliment.

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I’ll cook for you - bring your stash, both of them —

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• dtel locked this topic