Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

• Moderators

A change from all the BS here. Dtel and I are so proud of our oldest daughter. Nice to know how much her employer appreciates her too. She’s on the frontline.

e53f3dfdf4fbfdeb0d890d90b51695b7.jpg
81d29890de4675cddf0855a30d8df56c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Just now, CECAA850 said:

I've heard it's not all its cracked up to be and the pay sucks. 

it’s the prestige man ... the prestige.  You get to wear that cool uniform and everyone respects you. You’d be like ... the law. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

it’s the prestige man ... the prestige.  You get to wear that cool uniform and everyone respects you. You’d be like ... the law. 

Which forum is that?   I need to check it out.

12 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

the government, politicians, media, wikipedia, people, and other people ... believe it all folks. Do you remember life before lying was invented?

Tarheel may well remember those times? I believe the invention of lying and dirt coincided - he’s seen it all 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

A change from all the BS here. Dtel and I are so proud of our oldest daughter. Nice to know how much her employer appreciates her too. She’s on the frontline.

e53f3dfdf4fbfdeb0d890d90b51695b7.jpg
81d29890de4675cddf0855a30d8df56c.jpg

Blessings to her.   Oh yeah, that is a nice looking wall in that yard photo. i like it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I never claimed it was a definitive source and at least Wikipedia is honest about the reliability of the content.  It’s an easy place to start, provides citations and sources, and has a better BS filter than many of the links that have been posted here.  No argument that you have to take it in critically.  I think it’s a matter of how you metabolize what you see which, of course, is a result (first off) of what you CHOOSE to see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

CYA... On subjects where I actually know something, I've found Wikipedia to be pretty accurate. But those subjects tend to be technical and not a lot of room for falsehoods, lies and made up data or info. 🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Big pharma squashing the possibility of cheap common drugs effectiveness. NAH.  Never happen. Not even thinkable.  

You first.  Be sure to let us All know how it works.

9 minutes ago, sputnik said:

I never claimed it was a definitive source and at least Wikipedia is honest about the reliability of the content.  It’s an easy place to start, provides citations and sources, and has a better BS filter than many of the links that have been posted here.  No argument that you have to take it in critically.  I think it’s a matter of how you metabolize what you see which, of course, is a result (first off) of what you CHOOSE to see.

I agree.  Just thought it funny that they say they're not a reliable source.   If so, does that mean that they're actually a reliable source?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Deleted!?!?! Are you kidding me?? Let me see if it’s still on Reddit.

Remember, Google, Facebook, Youtube, and others control the message and the platform.  None of this is surprising when you look at the patents.

Her and Dr Buttar apparently work with Autism which is blamed on a number of vaccinations.  They do kill and do damage though for the most part less damage than good.

If you haven't seen the other video with Dr Buttar, it does have the patent numbers for the US and EU that she discusses.  BTW, they are real.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

I agree.  Just thought it funny that they say they're not a reliable source.   If so, does that mean that they're actually a reliable source?

Believe.... it is all truth and real.

2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

CYA... On subjects where I actually know something, I've found Wikipedia to be pretty accurate. But those subjects tend to be technical and not a lot of room for falsehoods, lies and made up data or info. 🙄

there is a series of videos on You Tube where this young guy is interviewing rock stars. He reads stuff off Wikipedia and the rockers say whether it’s true or false.

Many are true, some are not; some are “sorta” true in principle just the fine details are totally wrong. Lots of artists interviewed. Here’s a sample:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

In fact, that mask could be providing a shelf for those viruses to hang out on for hours, right in front of your nose and mouth.

It is kind of the same as if you had a cup full of virus and continually breathed directly over it unprotected for hours

ok

• dtel locked this topic