Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

• Moderators
Just now, Deang said:

Someone else beat you to that, about a page or two back.  (A reference to CNN maybe?)

So I'm too tired to read/watch about this, can someone tell me:

Does it look to be true?

How was it discovered?

How in the hell is it possible that a personal assistant to the Commander in Chief could be anywhere near him? Or was he?

What is the valet's condition? Why is his medical, private HIPPA info. in the public media? 

Is he going to inhale Lysol?

7 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Good, maybe you can figure out a way to explain HCFA codes and the way CDC reports Covid-19 related deaths. 

I will get with my billing department and get back to you.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

$13k a pop for saying the patient died from the virus.  Another $39k for ventilating the patient.  Now, that kind of cheese can add up to high Covid death rates pretty quickly.

What conclusions can be drawn from the way CDC is breaking out the deaths? I made the mistake yesterday of going on Facebook. So the news of the days was "CDC website changed, deaths down from (pick a number 67,000 for example) to 37,000, followed by conspiracy, political, conspiracy, I told you, this is nothing, political.

The CDC is still saying over 67,000 deaths, (approximately, don't quote) but breaking out "Covid plus pneumonia" etc. I'm not getting it.  

We don't need the CDC anyway.

https://apnews.com/7a00d5fba3249e573d2ead4bd323a4d4

Trump administration buries detailed CDC advice on reopening

A senior CDC official confirmed to CNN that it was clear on Wednesday night that the White House was not going to implement their 17-page draft recommendation for reopening America -- after it asked for it. 

9 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Someone else beat you to that, about a page or two back.  (A reference to CNN maybe?)

So I'm too tired to read/watch about this, can someone tell me:

Does it look to be true?

How was it discovered?

How in the hell is it possible that a personal assistant to the Commander in Chief could be anywhere near him? Or was he?

What is the valet's condition? Why is his medical, private HIPPA info. in the public media? 

Is he going to inhale Lysol?

Yes, it's true. It was discovered through routine testing, which the White House does DAILY.

Nothing has been reported regarding the condition of the valet.

The irony is that the WH continues to say that no national testing strategy is necessary, that the severity of this thing is overblown, and that we need to get back to normal living. Meanwhile -- they are testing constantly, and are now in a mad scramble trying to figure out how to protect the Prez. Consider for a moment that there is a decent chance that many of them are now infected, and because of the incubation period of this thing, they won't know for a week or more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dwilawyer said:

What conclusions can be drawn from the way CDC is breaking out the deaths? I made the mistake yesterday of going on Facebook. So the news of the days was "CDC website changed, deaths down from (pick a number 67,000 for example) to 37,000, followed by conspiracy, political, conspiracy, I told you, this is nothing, political.

The CDC is still saying over 67,000 deaths, (approximately, don't quote) but breaking out "Covid plus pneumonia" etc. I'm not getting it.  

I read that people are incorrectly believing CDC is revising the figures downward and that the lower figure is based on information which lags the former figure by a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I bet they'd claim Covid caused paralysis if they paid doctors $15k for every wheel chair prescription written for a Covid patient.

My understanding was that CDC reports covid deaths by death certificates (which are not coded) and information provided by State Health Departments. 

What is everyone in an uproar about on the "social media" platform?

3 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

My understanding was that CDC reports covid deaths by death certificates (which are not coded) and information provided by State Health Departments. 

What is everyone in an uproar about on the "social media" platform?

From what I hear, there is a huge financial incentive to report Covid as the cause of death.  I don't think this is disputed, but maybe it is.

Some docs called BS, and YouTube is disappearing their videos.

3 minutes ago, sputnik said:

PM sent to clear the air.  No apology warranted in the least on your part.  ✌️

You get an apology anyway. I misinterpreted your comment and made a public statement, so i need to man-up and apologize publicly. I was wrong for jumping the gun and assuming you were taking a shot at me. I’m sorry. 

So whoever reads this ... Sputnik and I are cool, there is no bad blood between us. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

You get an apology anyway. I misinterpreted your comment and made a public statement, so i need to man-up and apologize publicly. I was wrong for jumping the gun and assuming you were taking a shot at me. I’m sorry. 

So whoever reads this ... Sputnik and I are cool, there is no bad blood between us. 

You are truly a big man.  Please accept my apologies as well for any misunderstanding.  We are indeed cool!  😎

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

From what I hear, there is a huge financial incentive to report Covid as the cause of death.  I don't think this is disputed, but maybe it is.

Some docs called BS, and YouTube is disappearing their videos.

Youtube is "disappearing" the bullshit. Good for them.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Dean, it's all part of the big plan don't you see.....

There's a plan?

The CDC developed a publication/guide for how businesses and restaurants can plan for safe reopening. It was written by scientists/doctors, put AP is reporting that they pulled it "under pressure." (Leaving out all politics) So instead of the guide coming from CDC, people are having to get if from media.

Who has the plan? Where can I purchase a copy of it?

I have not been able to keep up with the story on the Captain of the TR, I spoke to a friend of mine at the WNY about it over the weekend, was a bit blown away how that all shook out and was going to try and get up to speed, but it's already Thursday. 

Now I'm wondering if that was part of the plan, or just improv.  

3 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

A big Stew man!

A nickname that i really don’t like either ... so please don’t ask why i used that when i joined this forum back in 2006 (i think).  Can i claim pre-covid 19 insanity?  

• dtel locked this topic