Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

What may be neat is a home antibodies test for the virus.

Would really be nice to have a lithmus type test for both non prescription. In any case, the ones noted above are sent back to a lab.

• Moderators
it should be mandatory , no if or but ,   anytime you are in public ,   remember this bus driver who died ---------after he was coughed on by a passenger -

Detroit bus driver dies from coronavirus days after making angry video about coughing passenger

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/03/us/detroit-bus-driver-dies-coronavirus-trnd/index.html

Wearing a mask is a health concern for those with breathing issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• Moderators
I guess you must have missed the part in the terms of service about whining, bitching and moaning…

Maybe some of you should refresh yourselves with the “friendly reminder” posted by Chad at the top of the lounge section. You should be grateful the mods are trying to go the extra mile on this thread. cc1cfd327a05e203b3cb33edce48a07e.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sputnik said:

The photo in that article.......wtf?  More of the behavior like the Michigan Capitol demonstrators.

from the article I posted earlier:

“But he (Dr. Halazun) was still left with big questions: How can people believe this stuff? And do they understand the algorithms and opportunistic extremists that led them to believe it?“

“Oh yeah, they’re going to talk to you and talk to you and talk to you about individual freedom”

image.thumb.jpeg.dd56df231f85c5870f565b0ec555928d.jpeg

And just where is your moderator edit of this photo? This is not political? These three idiots standing on the state house steps with the weapons?

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

And just where is your moderator edit of this photo? This is not political? These three idiots standing on the state house steps with the weapons?

Why, they are standing, no signs just guns, legal guns, yes it could be taken as political but everything could be. Is it a gun thing or where they are at ?

I carry a gun, it's not because of politics, these peoples motives I don't know, is it a protest of some sort I have no idea but if it were against the law they would be removed. Is it because there is a piece of flag in the picture, or because there white, or they have guns, just wondering because all of those things and many more can trigger some people these days, where does it end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I guess you must have missed the part in the terms of service about whining, bitching and moaning…

Omg.  That's hilarious.   Thanks Jim.

Happy mothers day all!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I’m guessing that you missed the context of the content that I posted.

56 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Wearing a mask is a health concern for those with breathing issues.

Happy Mother's day  , i understand you perfectly , we live with our folks ,  their safety comes first ,

• Like 1

• dtel locked this topic