Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

9 hours ago, DizRotus said:

I could be wrong, but I believe the individuals who died in the meat packing plants in South Dakota, Nebraska, etc., are just as dead as the individuals who died in Detroit, Chicago, and New York.

for a few bucks an hour wages , while they could have stayed home ------

Just now, Bosco-d-gama said:

Since this occurred in January it is called 20/20 hindsight. And thar’s plenty of that to be dispensed.

Perhaps you could provide us with a link to factual based content showing specifically how the HHS was in fact unaware of there ever being any potential viral pandemic requiring the addition of millions of N95 facemasks in the U.S. I have seen myself several examples of factual based content previously posted here showing how a world pandemic was viewed as being inevitable years before January 2020. 

On 5/10/2020 at 2:57 PM, 314carpenter said:

Perhaps you could provide us with a link to factual based content showing specifically how the HHS was in fact unaware of there ever being any potential viral pandemic requiring the addition of millions of N95 facemasks in the U.S. I have seen myself several examples of factual based content previously posted here showing how a world pandemic was viewed as being inevitable years before January 2020. 

Actually pandemic planning has been well known and accepted [Moderator edit, political]

Izzat clear enuf for you?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Over 5,000 elderly have died in this fashion. If someone is looking for ‘stupid’ they need look no further.

The same  has occurred around the world ----

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, billybob said:

Dr Fauci predicted one in that 2017 video that would come as a surprise. Well surprise! Think the

way he performed, he was taken by the surprise himself.

nope , he was waiting  for all to say he was right ---------and then to save us as a hero

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I know. Forum bug.  I selected Bosco's quote from inside your post. 

I know you didn’t mean to mis-quote. Thanks for clarifying things to maintain the integrity of the forum archives before they’re submitted to the Smithsonian.

• Like 1

• dtel locked this topic