Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

5 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

what I meant was, I don't think is a ship sitting on dry land. I think someone put a picture of ship into a desert landscape. 

right a  sea turned to desertification , cool picture ---

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

When I left the Coast Guard, had a job offer from one of the cruise lines --

what countries did you travel  , anything out of the continent of America

14 minutes ago, 000 said:

what countries did you travel  , anything out of the continent of America

nope -- had friends that went to Antartica (and a million stops enroute there), the Middle East, and Europe; but I was married with children and chose my units carefully (and Thank God, I always got what I asked for, except once and that turned out to be my favorite). If I was single, I would have went on a polar-roller -- one of the ice breakers that went to the South Pole. Leave in November and come home in April; but you stop in some nice ports along the way. But, that ain't the life for a married man, in my opinion. Although I'm divorced now, at least I was home until all the children grew uo.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

The "fast one" is the resident claiming that we as a country are doing better than any other country with regards to testing.

I think he meant the most number of tests worldwide ,   which should be a correct  answer ---

1 minute ago, mungkiman said:

Yet we're behind more than 30 other countries with regards to per capita testing. Winning?

Per capita yes , but overall numbers of tests ,  the USA leads the world -and more are done every day -

• Like 1

• dtel locked this topic