Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

Things like flu vaccine s are supposed to get better with time

and experience one may like to think.

Yes bring on the article s and those numbers who die from the vaccine itself each year.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, billybob said:

Yes bring on the article s and those numbers who die from the vaccine itself each year.

How many die from the vaccine every year?

CDC number as of Feb. are 45% and 37% effective isn't great in my book for 2019-2020.  80% would make me more happy.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, pzannucci said:

I always wondered why people thought it was a good idea to build stuff below sea level?

Or in perpetually ravaged tornado alleys? Or along the shoreline that is rapidly expanding? Or building over and over in generations old flood plains? What's wrong with these people?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RANDYH said:

the city is very old , and going back to Louisiana , the French Regime ----they had no science like today -

They also were a victim in Bush Jr's decision to take the money allocated to the Corps Of Engineers to modify and fortify the levees around New Orleans. One o fthe first acts by his admin.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

They also were a victim in Bush Jr's decision to take the money allocated to the Corps Of Engineers to modify and fortify the levees around New Orleans. One o fthe first acts by his admin.

terrible decision ,  and the human , and health , and overall impact was very high -----I hope they fix it , to avoid the next big one ------

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, billybob said:

a human infects himself to get better  , that's the easy way ----- if one thing we learned , is isolate -wear masks , and take precautions --that the 1st priority -stay healthy -

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, JJkizak said:

The "healthy issue" doesn't seem to apply to infected children.

JJK

yeah , you're right , there is something new , that is happening , and it's pretty scary -

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

CDC number as of Feb. are 45% and 37% effective isn't great in my book for 2019-2020.  80% would make me more happy.

100% be even better -----let them raise their  standards -

• Like 1

We all have to admit its just a matter of time before our planets space and resources are going to be gone.  We're asleep at the wheel right now.    Why would we not possibly think this could be orchestrated between major world powers?  Heaven forbid, they're just looking out for our best benefit right?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Max2 said:

We all have to admit its just a matter of time before our planets space and resources are going to be gone.  We're asleep at the wheel right now.    Why would we not possibly think this could be orchestrated between major world powers?  Heaven forbid, they're just looking out for our best benefit right?

Of course our planets resources are finite. I do not want to think this is programmed.  But there is really no compelling evidence to suggest otherwise, either. This is no less plausible than any other theory.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Max2 said:

Heaven forbid, they're just looking out for our best benefit right?

the western and Euro countries are not to blame , on the contrary - 

28 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

Of course our planets resources are finite. I do not want to think this is programmed.  But there is really no compelling evidence to suggest otherwise, either. This is no less plausible than any other theory.

Of course. Just like a magic trick, there is almost always a misdirection.  

Lets really think outside the box.   Possibly our Planet received a warning.   Think about it. Warren Buffet says Air travel will never be at the level it was at 2019 ever again.  Companies were pushed to realize they can function electronically. No more un-needed business getaways or company gatherings. Get in your homes, get on your phone, order your delivery groceries because we dont need an intrusive chip inserted in you, we have conditioned you to keep that smart phone at your hip.  By the way, we can now see who you interact with and everyone that comes in your proximity via you phone and our new monitoring laws.  Oh dont worry, If you leave your phone at home, our new face recog cameras will keep us within arms reach.

But wait, theres more!

We really want you to like yourself and to be who you're not. Here is that photo app Mom.  YES!   Face enhanced, makes you look 20 years younger for all your friends to oogle over! You are wonderful, you are not ugly, you are not you now, lets just fool everyone. 

We are being not only divided, but physically isolated from social interaction

Its insane what it was like to go in to eat somewhere and see a family of four all sitting there staring at their phones.  Does anyone think this is going to suddenly stop or increase ? Yeah right. We are all being plugged in and the once insane thoughts of us all being part machine, part human are here already

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

If population control is the aim, there already exist much deadlier viruses they could have unleashed.  This Covid virus is pretty lame and will hardly dent the population - so much so, that people are saying it's fake news and demanding to be permitted to open their businesses and mingle out and about.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pzannucci said:

CDC number as of Feb. are 45% and 37% effective isn't great in my book for 2019-2020.  80% would make me more happy

Efficacy, I take it, not deaths...

18 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

If population control is the aim, there already exist much deadlier viruses they could have unleashed.  This Covid virus is pretty lame and will hardly dent the population - so much so, that people are saying it's fake news and demanding to be permitted to open their businesses and mingle out and about.

So there is no possible Covid 2.0 mutation that might occur?  Where we would have to run out and find something for it even though we have very little for the currents? what if this is just the first step of many to follow.  What if Vaccinations became mandatory?  Doesn't that just open a whole new can of big bro looking out for our benefit?

Straight jacket thinking would be if this was possible, we cant cause mass Hysteria for fear of a full World melt down. The decision makers sure dont want to hamper their lives.  Lets just whiddle at the stick and bring out a bigger knife If and when its needed.

20 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Yet, if taking the old folk off the Dole is the strategy, virus may be just the ticket.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Max2 said:

So there is no possible Covid 2.0 mutation that might occur?  Where we would have to run out and find something for it even though we have very little for the currents? what if this is just the first step of many to follow.  What if Vaccinations became mandatory?  Doesn't that just open a whole new can of big bro looking out for our benefit?

Straight jacket thinking would be if this was possible, we cant cause mass Hysteria for fear of a full World melt down. The decision makers sure dont want to hamper their lives.  Lets just whiddle at the stick and bring out a bigger knife If and when its needed.

That's a different purpose than population control.  I wasn't addressing a plan to cause people to buy a vaccine (which they say doesn't exist, yet).

• dtel locked this topic