Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

Anyone worried about new virus's being extracted from 1mm year old Glaciers? We're doing it.  What about soil samples brought back from Mars? I think that its on the agenda and dont worry, they sure dont want those critters to die before they make it back here.

I really have my tin foil cap on today

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

That's a different purpose than population control.  I wasn't addressing a plan to cause people to buy a vaccine (which they say doesn't exist, yet).

Im kind of all over the place today Jeff. Wasnt meaning to call your individual comments out.

Just now, Jeff Matthews said:

If making a dent in the population is the goal, it didn't kill enough of them.

Job just started... problem with conspiracy theories is sometime 

evidence for one hard to find or even harder to swallow.

26 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

If population control is the aim, there already exist much deadlier viruses they could have unleashed.  This Covid virus is pretty lame and will hardly dent the population - so much so, that people are saying it's fake news and demanding to be permitted to open their businesses and mingle out and about.

Yet, if taking the old folk off the Dole is the strategy, virus may be just the ticket.

6 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

If making a dent in the population is the goal, it didn't kill enough of them.

It could be the first step though.  And like I mentioned, people are conditioned pretty easily as long as Hysteria is not brought.  I maen look at the changes we have all gone through in just a few months. This plan could be very long, drawn out and more twists and turns on the horizon. 

Just purely speaking on what if terms

1 minute ago, billybob said:

Job just started... problem with conspiracy theories is sometime 

evidence for one hard to find or even harder to swallow.

Yet, if taking the old folk off the Dole is the strategy, virus may be just the ticket.

I don't think they killed $9 trillion worth of people.

Heck. 30 years ago if we would have seen the UFO video's that were finally confirmed from the Big house, we would have freaked.   But no, just a little taste here and there until we have to pull the curtain back and level with everyone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Max2 said:

Anyone worried about new virus's being extracted from 1mm year old Glaciers? We're doing it.  What about soil samples brought back from Mars? I think that its on the agenda and dont worry, they sure dont want those critters to die before they make it back here.

I really have my tin foil cap on today

Hopefully not. Where I was working on the Dewline sites Dye 2 and Dye 3 on the Greenland Icecap the raw sewage was dumped off site 1/4 mile away which formed into 60 foot diameter blobs. This was done for 30 years at 20 guys per site and there are several blobs all around the site perimeter. Yum Yum.

JJK

Just now, JJkizak said:

Hopefully not. Where I was working on the Dewline sites Dye 2 and Dye 3 on the Greenland Icecap the raw sewage was dumped off site 1/4 mile away which formed into 60 foot diameter blobs. This was done for 30 years at 20 guys per site and there are several blobs all around the site perimeter. Yum Yum.

JJK

Theyre able to pull core sample from much deeper than ever with the mass melt

1 minute ago, JJkizak said:

JJK

He picked up a dog doo snow cone and stuffed it in my right eye...

17 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I don't think they killed $9 trillion worth of people.

Tobacco didnt either in a few years time in the beginning.  Tobacco in itself isnt that bad, but the additives sure are, just like household cleaners and many other chemicals we use everyday.  They have to be sneaky about it man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Been eating high zinc multi vitamins since throat cancer.  Been taking extra C and D. since I heard about COVID to try and make sure I have as good an immune system as possible.  Wonder which will win, Vitamins and minerals or COVID.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

Been eating high zinc multi vitamins since throat cancer.  Been taking extra C and D. since I heard about COVID to try and make sure I have as good an immune system as possible.  Wonder which will win, Vitamins and minerals or COVID.  

Waiting on my zinc lozenges to come in stock nearby, and will get enough for awhile. Going back to my source for vitamim D. Will look for 400 IU per capsule. Though live in sunny Florida, isolation for around 2 months. Think generally if one not getting it through diet, at

least 15 minutes a day sunshine, at the very least. Already long believer of Vitamin C. Would like to think this will work for some

resistance. Hope you are well now.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, billybob said:

Yet, if taking the old folk off the Dole is the strategy,

we lost a 94 year old 3 days ago in the Family , she passed in 2 days , she was exposed for 2 months in an old folks home , but until 3 days ago  ,  all was well  -

they sealed the home 2 months ago  , saying that it was for the best interest of the elderly  ---Government can take the rights away  of Seniors in  a heartbeat -

• Sad 3

40 minutes ago, billybob said:

Waiting on my zinc lozenges to come in stock nearby, and will get enough for awhile. Going back to my source for vitamim D. Will look for 400 IU per capsule. Though live in sunny Florida, isolation for around 2 months. Think generally if one not getting it through diet, at

least 15 minutes a day sunshine, at the very least. Already long believer of Vitamin C. Would like to think this will work for some

resistance. Hope you are well now.

Yup almost 5 yrs. thanks! Just trying to make sure to take care as much as possible.  This virus crap just reinforces exercise and eating better..

• Like 1

• dtel locked this topic