Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

4 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

I’d love to help with your sanity but alas we have what we have. Gauging by the HIV disease we know that medical science can derive workable medications for unique and new pathogens. Everything for covid19 has been put on fast track. Every vaccine approach, every treatment medication, every treatment approach and every tool....... if it shows any promise to control or mitigate covid19 it gets government funding. Every drug/tool/treatment that works will get quick FDA conditional approval. All of this is unprecedented.

In the mean time........... every individual can do the very best possible preparation for covid19, lifestyle changes that bolster you own health. Exercise, diet, bad health habits. Do the work and improve yourself. No waiting. No need for funding. Start today. 😁👌👍🥳

Alright!

9 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

I’d love to help with your sanity but alas we have what we have. Gauging by the HIV disease we know that medical science can derive workable medications for unique and new pathogens. Everything for covid19 has been put on fast track. Every vaccine approach, every treatment medication, every treatment approach and every tool....... if it shows any promise to control or mitigate covid19 it gets government funding. Every drug/tool/treatment that works will get quick FDA conditional approval. All of this is unprecedented.

In the mean time........... every individual can do the very best possible preparation for covid19, lifestyle changes that bolster you own health. Exercise, diet, bad health habits. Do the work and improve yourself. No waiting. No need for funding. Start today. 

I guess there isn't much to help on my sanity.  Just because I say the beginning of next year.  There are no guarantees so not sure where you are going with this.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

I guess there isn't much to help on my sanity.  Just because I say the beginning of next year.  There are no guarantees so not sure where you are going with this and my sanity so give it a break

Moderna Vaccine:

.Going to phase 2.

https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1209161?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Fhealth%2Fhealth-news%2Fmoderna-s-covid-19-vaccine-shows-positive-results-moves-larger-n1209161

35 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

In the mean time........... every individual can do the very best possible preparation for covid19, lifestyle changes that bolster you own health. Exercise, diet, bad health habits. Do the work and improve yourself. No waiting. No need for funding. Start today. 😁👌👍🥳

Can't agree more. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

I guess there isn't much to help on my sanity.  Just because I say the beginning of next year.  There are no guarantees so not sure where you are going with this.

No guarantees. They’re doing a lot, a LOT of work as quickly as possible.......... and anyone can start helping themselves starting immediately. That’s where I am going. 🤗

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pzannucci said:

Better hope.  Let's see how long it takes to get through the process and in the hands of mere mortals.

Looking pretty good...hope is alive

and well. Moving into phase 2...

2 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

No guarantees. They’re doing a lot, a LOT of work as quickly as possible.......... and anyone can start helping themselves starting immediately. That’s where I am going. 🤗

Yes, realized after I reread.

I've been touting the same thing.  Hopefully folks are listening.  Never realized Louisiana was so bad but I guess considering how much "cracklin and boudin" there is, it is likely tough to keep your weight and blood pressure down..

The thing that is different with the Moderna vaccine, than most or all others is the RNA platform. Not seeing the answers yet, thinking it may be the one that can cope with variant strains, in case of mutations. Will be interested to

learn more as just speculation

On my part.

15 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

Yes, realized after I reread.

I've been touting the same thing.  Hopefully folks are listening.  Never realized Louisiana was so bad but I guess considering how much "cracklin and boudin" there is, it is likely tough to keep your weight and blood pressure down..

I love cracklins. 

• Like 1

• dtel locked this topic