Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

And in an unbelievable stroke of good fortune, here in Illinois, our scientists found a cure for the seasonal FLU right around the week of March 21st.  ICU admissions for the Flu plummeted to near zero that week.  Our governor should sell this to the rest of the country to eliminate our state debt.

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 3.13.03 PM.png

21 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Even if Cuomo had done everything correct

The biggest issue (well one of them, LOL) that I have is that he's saying that the largest contributor to nursing home deaths was caused by asymptomatic people walking around spreading it, not the fact that they were forcing residents that were testing positive back into the facilities as the state mandated.

19 minutes ago, pbphoto said:

And in an unbelievable stroke of good fortune, here in Illinois, our scientists found a cure for the seasonal FLU right around the week of March 21st.  ICU admissions for the Flu plummeted to near zero that week.  Our governor should sell this to the rest of the country to eliminate our state debt.

So where’s the rest of your chart/table? They mean nothing if nothing comes with them.

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

The biggest issue (well one of them, LOL) that I have is that he's saying that the largest contributor to nursing home deaths was caused by asymptomatic people walking around spreading it, not the fact that they were forcing residents that were testing positive back into the facilities as the state mandated.

Oh I know what Cuomo did there and it was unconscionable. And if he thinks he can sidestep responsibility he’s wrong. He’s in command and if I saw something going that ‘wrong’ I’d be screaming mad instantly....... not 2 months after the fact and after you’ve been called on it.

1 hour ago, pzannucci said:

Ya, he didn't know that the elderly were at risk and if you lobbed a COVID bomb in the middle of a nursing home, nothing would happen.

the same was done in Quebec  , , 81% of Covid 19 deaths of Covid 19 in Canada are senior Citizens , and in some case , staff worked in several senior citizens homes at once passing the virus , from 1 place to the other -they are calling for inquiries subito presto

Quebec ombudsperson to investigate government COVID-19 response in long-term care facilities

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/quebec-ombudsperson-to-investigate-government-covid-19-response-in-long-term-care-facilities-1.4955029

COVID-19: Senior’s residences under investigation in Quebec

https://www.rcinet.ca/en/2020/04/13/covid-19-seniors-residences-under-investigation-in-quebec/

Alot my wife's relatives(guess that makes'em my in-laws) are in Peru. Not good. They are hunkered down, have been for a long time now. My niece's husband is a surgeon, has to work ER at least 1 day a week. We are praying he doesn't bring anything home. There are no empty hospital beds in Peru.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

He's a lying sack of sheet. Or a moron. But I don't think he is a moron.

1 hour ago, pbphoto said:

Thanks to Dean who provided a link to this data I’ve gotten to see the rest of this table. You will note that the start of this table is missing. It was not posted for a reason. The beginning of this table shows the same information for the 2018-2019 flu season. Of course during the 2018/19 flu season there was no covid19 so it could not have impacted the data. And that’s the rub because the 2018/19 flu season tracks exactly the same as shown here for the 2019/20 season. In other words covid19 had no impact on the flu data or its activity and vice versa. 

By not showing the entire table the poster implied that influenza hospitalizations were being shown as covid19 hospitalizations. The whole table proves that wrong. What is shown here reflects the TYPICAL flu season for this arena.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, babadono said:

He's a lying sack of sheet. Or a moron. But I don't think he is a moron.

How about idiot.  Can't push on the mental facilities. 

As I was hearing was implied, if you loved them you wouldn't have them in a nursing home.  Looking for the scapegoat so it was everyone else's fault.

• Sad 1

• dtel locked this topic