Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

8 hours ago, Marvel said:

And the has been no evidence given that that is true. To me he is just stoking the fire and making this more political.

General Keane is a 4 Star US General , he  is not a fool  ,  he was the Vice -Chief of Staff of the US Army -----if such a Man does not know what he is speaking about   then who does -  on another Hand , if a 4 Star Chinese General Spoke ,  everybody would listen-

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, RandyH said:

let me state your words   and I quote ----a) worldwide pandemic attributed to the Chinese   b) the Chinese may develop the worlds first vaccine    c)-we'll buy their vaccine for their pandemic  d)- we'll continue buying all other pharma from them too  -------end result -----we 've paid Trillions of Dollars ---------to China ------oh yes , I forgot  e)-  we finance our debt with China   and f) why not raise a white flag -----

Yep, thems my words, and yours. And truthful in general. I’ll credit you with raising the white flag - 🏳️😷🦠

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, billybob said:

intentional?

when you hide and wipe clean the evidence of the outbreak , when you jail Doctors who want to warn the world of a virus infection that has no known vaccine  , when you let a pandemic reach the world by Air-Sea-Ground , when you isolate millions of people in Wuhan  , but you do not lock down the traveling abroad  of your people to infect foreign countries , it cannot be  but an  intentional  act -

5 hours ago, RandyH said:

when you hide and wipe clean the evidence of the outbreak , when you jail Doctors who want to warn the world of a virus infection that has no known vaccine  , when you let a pandemic reach the world by Air-Sea-Ground , when you isolate millions of people in Wuhan  , but you do not lock down the traveling abroad  of your people to infect foreign countries , it cannot be  but an  intentional  act -

We’ll, when you say it like that ...

Yeah, it doesn’t look good. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
10 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Anyone know the answer to this question:  does a virus move on a surface or stay in the same place?  For instance, if the top-left corner of a card was infected, say the size of a dime -- would that spot grow to cover the entire card or would the contaminated part remain only the area that was initially infected?

A virus is non-living. It needs a particularized host to grow.

• Like 2

There may be a different issue here.  The virus IIUC will not multipy and spread outside a host.  OTOH, the virus can live in little blobs of sneeze (micro sneeze?) which can be physically moved.  This is the basis of the need for hand washing and masks for physically coralling sneeze.

Is there information on how any virus survives on a nominal "dry" surface.  We see data that it survices on surfaces. But do they survive with no H20?.  It may be an empty question because in the real world that does not happen.

WMcD

• Like 2

14 hours ago, RandyH said:

they are hacking into these research labs night and day ------ as we are in a confinement period ,  they can hack into our systems with ease -

You know this how? Have you worked on network security to know how it is done, what the protocols are to even begin to gain access?

4 hours ago, Marvel said:

network security

YES -

-single handed hacking by China

The US Says Chinese Hackers Went Too Far During the Covid-19 Crisis

https://www.wired.com/story/china-hackers-covid-19-spying-vaccine/

Coronavirus: US accuses China of hacking coronavirus research

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52656656

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 2:52 PM, richieb said:

Oh goodie - worldwide pandemic attributed to the Chinese and now they may develop the worlds first vaccine. Imagine that? But why not? We may as well buy their vaccine for their pandemic, no? And let’s make this a package deal and continue buying all other pharma from them too. But hell, we’ll probably get a bulk discount. Yep, we’ve learned a lot from this exercise - . 

We need to get a sample and then copy it.  Turn about is fair play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

We need to get a sample and then copy it.  Turn about is fair play.

Do you trust it?

Where are all these other pharmaceuticals that are having problems because they have high levels of carcinogens and such coming from?

• Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 6:11 AM, Marvel said:

You know this how? Have you worked on network security to know how it is done, what the protocols are to even begin to gain access?

This is a story told to me by someone who knows. When we went into Irag the first time people were amazed at how quickly the Iragi air force was ruined. It was supposed to be much more formidable. The Iraqi air and radar control computers were bought from France who got the computers with a back door built in from the USA. When it was time their airforce stood no chance while fighting both better aircraft and being blind in many ways. I buy Dell computers and a few years back read a story for various Dell server boards made in China. They had back doors in them. This is not new and who knows what all is in there waiting to be triggered. I bet the hair would stand up on our necks if we knew the full extent of espionage and surveillance going on. My PC's with design and machining data do not ever go online.

• Like 1

• dtel locked this topic