Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

You guys know that Norway contributes more to the WHO than China? 78Million vs 76Million

Strangely, the Bill Gates Foundation donated 531 Million

2018-2019 numbers from NPR. Make sure I didnt overlook something, because Im pretty good at that.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/04/15/834666123/trump-and-who-how-much-does-the-u-s-give-whats-the-impact-of-a-halt-in-funding

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, billybob said:

Looks pretty straight forward to me. Unlike some others, NPR has no agenda other than accuracy.

NPR is eaten alive with agenda. Great music and wholesale public opinion manipulation.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Yep, Memorial Day had the beaches busy around here.

City streets have been packed too, since Memorial Day. But if you were on a beach or protesting opening the economy there was much greater risk at transmission than if in a packed street with BLM. If I heard right smoke grenades/tear gas is a near vaccine, so it’s all good 

I can't even imagine the psychological impact on the mother and child under this scenario:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/03/26/pregnant-women-covid-19-could-separated-babies-birth/2907751001/

This whole situation is getting so out of control that it really turns my stomach.  My wife just re-read 1984 and sees so many examples of how we're heading into the Orwellian scenario that it is really disturbing. 

Maynard

7 hours ago, Deang said:

"outdoor activities".

OK for the sake of argument in Mi inside you had pot stores and liquor stores and lottery tickets and no church. You know there has been free reign for some while law abiding citizens are locked down. There are of course other, no make that many examples in other states to if you care to look. indoor activites

9 minutes ago, Dave A said:

OK for the sake of argument in Mi inside you had pot stores and liquor stores and lottery tickets and no church. You know there has been free reign for some while law abiding citizens are locked down. There are of course other, no make that many examples in other states to if you care to look. indoor activites

Same here.   You could go to Lowe's to buy mulch then grab a bottle of booze at the liquor store on your way home.  You had plenty of time to work in your yard and get drunk on Sunday because the churches were closed.  

17 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Ain’t it great?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

I can't even imagine the psychological impact on the mother and child under this scenario:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/03/26/pregnant-women-covid-19-could-separated-babies-birth/2907751001/

This whole situation is getting so out of control that it really turns my stomach.  My wife just re-read 1984 and sees so many examples of how we're heading into the Orwellian scenario that it is really disturbing. 

Maynard

yes it's double plus ungood:)

• Like 1

• dtel locked this topic