Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Just another gaff.  zzzzz.  

It kind of reminds me about the surprise some (especially younger) people get when they ask a legal question and I answer, "I don't know."  You should see the surprise on their faces.

LOL.  That would never surprise me.

6 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I'll comment...I guess the 120 million Americans who've died so far from Covid probably don't.

So, is the author ignorant, or did he just waste our time with bullshit? 

actually  128000  deaths , the numbers are staggering , more than Korea-Vietnam combined and civilians with no defenses other than masks -------

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

"According to CDC, 90% of people infected will not fall ill or experience symptoms"

they can say whatever they want , it's BS  , Covid 19  can affect any person  with blood clots  in a few hours  ---your 90% is more like 100%

1 hour ago, tube fanatic said:

UK -Ex-MI6 boss says coronavirus likely engineered in Wuhan lab

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ex-mi6-boss-says-coronavirus-likely-engineered-in-wuhan-lab

8 hours ago, RandyH 000 said:

actually  128000  deaths , the numbers are staggering , more than Korea-Vietnam combined and civilians with no defenses other than masks -------

Masks, hand washing, and sanitizer. Also, if can social distance. Thanks!

• Haha 1

Curious........    We have one major food store serving our region who chooses to not have its employees wear masks. They have a deli, a bakery.... y’know a full service type store. Now if you examine the recent covid19 outbreak maps you’d see that this region is experiencing a major resurgence of covid19. So - if a cluster of covid19 infections occurs that can be traced back to this store..... can they be held civilly liable? 

• dtel locked this topic