Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

May 25th George Floyd died.  May 30th Memorial weekend.  Both events gathered large crowds albeit for different reasons.  2 weeks later........BOOM go the numbers.

Yes, and we have another 3-day holiday weekend coming up.

• Sad 1

It's a combination of both outdoor events where people are shoulder to shoulder and indoor activities like dining, drinking, and jobs that place people in close proximity to each other. Maybe the secret is to keep moving?

Just now, BigStewMan said:

I'd like to listen to a scientist, or doctor if I only knew which one. This reminds of the early 80s when AIDS hit ... for every doctor that said one thing another said the opposite. 

Butt, you still had a good idea how to avoid it.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Butt, you still had a good idea how to avoid it.

did we? Time answered that more than any personal revelation.  once upon a time, doctors said you could get AIDS from French kissing. back then, I didn't know nor did I ask every girl where she had been before me.

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

did we? Time answered that more than any personal revelation.  once upon a time, doctors said you could get AIDS from French kissing. back then, I didn't know nor did I ask every girl where she had been before me.

So you're not going to admit what I did there...not like you Stew.

25 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I saw it ... but didn't want to get canceled.

After everything allowed in this thread?  Maybe you didn't hear it, and certainly would never read it.  His denial is very strong and powerful.  I don't know why it would be them....

Hand me those notes so I can hide them...And the best part is how tough I have been on him.  It's not like that other guy, where they fell in love...

• dtel locked this topic