Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

27 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I don't disagree about the failures to disclose.  The problem is the unbridled hypocrisy regarding other failures to disclose

the old failure to disclose the failure to disclose conundrum.

• Haha 1

Maynard,

That this thing got loose from a lab is possible, so I don't necessarily consider that conspiratorial theory. That it was done deliberately is something else, I just have trouble with that -- but I wouldn't call it a crazy idea.

I was really thinking of the kooks with the tin foil hats when I said that. Some people are just saying some plain nutty stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deang said:

That this thing got loose from a lab is possible, so I don't necessarily consider that conspiratorial theory. That it was done deliberately is something else, I just have trouble with that -- but I wouldn't call it a crazy idea.

you & I agree on this one. 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, tube fanatic said:

I'll have to do my own fact checking on this when time permits.  If true, it exposes more reasons to be skeptical about the stated reasons for doing research into pathogens having the sole purpose of destroying life:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/06/30/scientists-undisclosed-ties-to-foreign-institutions.aspx?cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2HL&cid=20200630Z1&et_cid=DM580179&et_rid=905786312

Maynard

Anti-vaxer, part of that crowd.

The investigation/arrest is for sure 100% real.

10 hours ago, Deang said:

Maynard,

I was really thinking of the kooks with the tin foil hats when I said that. Some people are just saying some plain nutty stuff.

The virus could have come from a lab but the scientists that analyzed the DNA have said it definitely was not a constructed or lab modified strain.

JJK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

The virus could have come from a lab but the scientists that analyzed the DNA have said it definitely was not a constructed or lab modified strain.

JJK

Agreed, the covid19 virus was not ‘constructed’. This is not the debate. The debate is whether covid19 was weaponized’. The country of origin is not a 3rd world backwater entity. China has modern communications and is well connected. What did they know and when did they know it...... and how did they respond?

The last answer is clear. Their response was inadequate and it failed, miserably. Covid19 now blankets the planet.

China was the 1st to know. This is clear. China’s response for itself was extreme. China clamped a lid on Wuhan tighter than a pressure cooker and they enforced it fiercely. In a weeks time they constructed a multi-thousand bed hospital from ‘scratch’ strictly to treat covid19. China knew it was bad.

And while China managed its own situation with appropriate earnest it encouraged world travel through Wuhan and demonized any country trying to limit world travel. 

Whether covid19 escaped from a lab or worked its way in naturally via a disgusting open air meat market, China was aware early how awful it was. China took exceptional care of itself and cultivated reckless care for anywhere else. The result is China being relatively covid19 ‘free’ and everywhere else is heavily covid19 ‘infected’.

2 choices: Covid19 is a hugely stupid mistake (with the WHO being just as stupid), or a keenly demonic scheme to release a known contagion (with the WHO being ‘used’). It is one of these 2. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JJkizak said:

JJK

No just bred to be more vicious naturally or they learned new tricks without gene splicing.

2 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Agreed, the covid19 virus was not ‘constructed’. This is not the debate. The debate is whether covid19 was weaponized’. The country of origin is not a 3rd world backwater entity. China has modern communications and is well connected. What did they know and when did they know it...... and how did they respond?

The last answer is clear. Their response was inadequate and it failed, miserably. Covid19 now blankets the planet.

China was the 1st to know. This is clear. China’s response for itself was extreme. China clamped a lid on Wuhan tighter than a pressure cooker and they enforced it fiercely. In a weeks time they constructed a multi-thousand bed hospital from ‘scratch’ strictly to treat covid19. China knew it was bad.

And while China managed its own situation with appropriate earnest it encouraged world travel through Wuhan and demonized any country trying to limit world travel. 

Whether covid19 escaped from a lab or worked its way in naturally via a disgusting open air meat market, China was aware early how awful it was. China took exceptional care of itself and cultivated reckless care for anywhere else. The result is China being relatively covid19 ‘free’ and everywhere else is heavily covid19 ‘infected’.

2 choices: Covid19 is a hugely stupid mistake (with the WHO being just as stupid), or a keenly demonic scheme to release a known contagion (with the WHO being ‘used’). It is one of these 2. 

Let's let planes fly all over the world since we don't want to be the only country devastated by the virus.  The virus was possibly a nice equalizer or if you understand enough about the virus, a hammer.  Opportunity was to have been seized. 

Here’s a new twist. Contact tracers trying to track a covid19 outbreak amongst teens are failing to get cooperation. Seems like the kids were not supposed to ‘be’ at the party and can’t be honest as to their whereabouts. So........ issue them subpoenas.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/505437-new-york-county-issues-subpoenas-to-people-refusing-to-talk-to-contact

3 hours ago, pzannucci said:

No just bred to be more vicious naturally or they learned new tricks without gene splicing.

I would hope you can explain "Bred" and "Tricks" with scientific details that don't violate the laws of physics.

JJK

• dtel locked this topic