Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Same for my readers.  Interesting idea for different strengths for different tasks.  There is still nothing wrong with my distance vision.

My strengths vary from 2.25 for distance up to 4.0 diopters for tight work. The other advantage is that every product that offers magnification will also work. Page loupes and any magnifying type work lamps plus the spectacles gain me clarity no matter what size the project is. I believe also that I am a fiend for visual perfection. I refuse to live w/o clarity and do not want any eye strain in achieving same. And I don’t need to - I just need glasses every where.

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Same for my readers.  Interesting idea for different strengths for different tasks.  There is still nothing wrong with my distance vision.

My strengths vary from 2.25 for distance up to 4.0 diopters for tight work. The other advantage is that every product that offers magnification will also work. Page loupes and any magnifying type work lamps plus the spectacles gain me clarity no matter what size the project is. I believe also that I am a fiend for visual perfection. I refuse to live w/o clarity and do not want any eye strain in achieving same. And I don’t need to - I just need glasses every where.

11 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Some encouraging news on the vaccine front.....

https://www.freethink.com/articles/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine

Would you expect them  to say that their product doesn’t work?  It’s disturbing that we tax payers are funding all of this research for vaccines which may be of no value while simultaneously providing the manufacturers with a total liability shield.  Somehow, that does not inspire me with confidence.

Maynard

Best can recollect now, the subject regarding HCQ, came up in the French study in combination with 

the Azithromycin. It was mentioned by the president (HCQ).

That is all.

If baking soda and vinegar works

I would be for it.

No one owns words.

• dtel locked this topic