Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

13 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

I wore a mask at the dentist Thursday; until he told me to take it off...

Came from a beach shop, easier to breathe, & doesn’t fog my specs up as much; & machine washable...

Cool

45 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Or, don’t, and say you didn’t...

I have problems breathing with N95 masks -----clcth masks are a bit better , it was ok in the spring ,  but this summer is hot --------

• Like 1

Here's the Article -bear in mind that this evidence tends to confirm the fact that China did not fabricate the Virus in the Lab -

Revealed: Seven year coronavirus trail from mine deaths to a Wuhan lab

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/seven-year-covid-trail-revealed-l5vxt7jqp

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-05/covid-like-virus-was-sent-to-wuhan-in-2013-sunday-times-says

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marvel said:

We now have five more staff and three clients who are infected.

The ten we had before have all recovered.

Good news about the ten. Maybe medical intervention...

12 minutes ago, Marvel said:

We now have five more staff and three clients who are infected.

The ten we had before have all recovered.

Can the infections be traced? Do these infected people know how/when they got covid19?

15 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Can the infections be traced? Do these infected people know how/when they got covid19?

They are doing tracing, but the administration isn't telling everyone. Those who they know may have been in contact have certainly been notified, so they are working to find the source/path and let folks know.

Our admin and medical staff have done pretty well so far. We have approx. 800 clients, so it has been a real imperative to keep them safe. They have done a good job so far, and other companies which work with us have been good as well. (had our internet provider check at one of our residential houses... they wore PPE while inside the house, not just masks) My wife is working at three of our houses, and has been tested, as they are testing everyone who meets with the clients.

• Like 2

• dtel locked this topic