Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

53 minutes ago, babadono said:

You're there!  Me too:)

My wife is 75. She claims the closer she gets to 95, the more she 'thinks' she may be getting old. It works great for her. So young at heart. She forgets why her hands don't work like they used to. A life long ARFNP. Retired.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

My wife is 75. She claims the closer she gets to 95, the more she 'thinks' she may be getting old. It works great for her. So young at heart. She forgets why her hands don't work like they used to. A life long ARFNP. Retired.

My grandmother buried 5 husbands, and could have had a 6th at 92, but decided that she had no further use for a man at that point.  She looked no more than 80 when she died at 105!  I don’t have her genes.

Maynard

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tube fanatic said:

My grandmother buried 5 husbands, and could have had a 6th at 92, but decided that she had no further use for a man at that point.  She looked no more than 80 when she died at 105!  I don’t have her genes.

Maynard

Well... I'm number 2. She says I'm the last one, however. Phew!

Yeah those genes would be nice.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marvel said:

What age is elderly? I'm 71 and being really careful.

I’d been to the store just prior to reading this article and noted how many ‘elders’ were not masked, etc. But where I live many feel the masks are too much to ask anyway. I found the article intriguing. If you read their comments section you find many responses exactly like yours. Somewhere I read that education levels as a function of mask adherence shows the ‘weak’ minded more inclined to value their ‘freedom’ more than their health. Essentially they’re too dumb to be worried about covid19.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

If you went to an institution of higher learning, then you were "indoctrinated."  But evidence shows those who didn't have no clue.

Even if you did attend, you may still have no clue.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

I’d been to the store just prior to reading this article and noted how many ‘elders’ were not masked, etc. But where I live many feel the masks are too much to ask anyway. I found the article intriguing. If you read their comments section you find many responses exactly like yours. Somewhere I read that education levels as a function of mask adherence shows the ‘weak’ minded more inclined to value their ‘freedom’ more than their health. Essentially they’re too dumb to be worried about covid19.

Or, too smart.

I live in Montgomery County, Ohio - one of seven counties that are turning into hot spots. The Governor just issued a mandatory mask ordinance that only half will comply with - you know - 5G and all that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Deang said:

I live in Montgomery County, Ohio - one of seven counties that are turning into hot spots. The Governor just issued a mandatory mask ordinance that only half will comply with - you know - 5G and all that. 

Yes.  The too smart ones.

• dtel locked this topic