Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

Louisiana has shielded schools and other entities from all virus liability:

https://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2020/06/23/house-agrees-to-shield-louisiana-schools_ap.html

I guess this is supposed to give parents the confidence to send their kids back to school, as well as the teachers and all other employees. Add that to the total liability shield for the vaccine manufacturers.

Maynard

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

This video is worth watching if you have school age children:

https://www.facebook.com/thatsinappropriateblog/videos/1000218463765478/

Parents who cannot work at home have a dreadful situation on their hands.

Maynard

Nice looking MILF. Thinks with her emotions. States it’s Political.

22 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

This video is worth watching if you have school age children:

https://www.facebook.com/thatsinappropriateblog/videos/1000218463765478/

Parents who cannot work at home have a dreadful situation on their hands.

Maynard

Wow, this lady is really telling it how it is. Maybe she will feel better letting it fly. Somehow, looking like Covid brain is really another crossroad she will be trying to cope with. She speaks

and sure others listening.

36 minutes ago, billybob said:

Wow, this lady is really telling it how it is. Maybe she will feel better letting it fly. Somehow, looking like Covid brain is really another crossroad she will be trying to cope with. She speaks

and sure others listening.

She's back...with a new one.

3 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

Many Florida test facilities reported 100% Positive for Wuhan.

I smell a dead rat.

”I ain’t talkin’ ‘bout no mousy rat; I’m talkin’ ‘bout rat now.” :rolleyes:

Something is rotten in Denmark.

1 hour ago, Sancho Panza said:

Thinks with her emotions.

I couldn't watch much of it.  She seems a little cra cra.  I made it as far as when she starts waving her fingers into the camera then had an odd pregnant pause and clicked off.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, babadono said:

Is she asymptomatic? What is her first name BSM? Prayers will be said and God will know who I am talking about:)

No idea if she asymptomatic ... sister was at dentist and am awaiting further information. Her name is Kaley.  Early 30s. Appreciate the prayers. 

• Like 2

My friend w/covid19 cannot even taste salt and has no sense of smell whatsoever. It’s the strangest thing she’s ever experienced. So far things remain manageable. Her daughter is a social worker and contracted covid19 at her work. My friend watched the grandkids daily and they’re all infected as well. The iterations of contamination echo on and on. We must wear these masks and do the things needed to hamstring this awful virus. My friend is elderly and ultimately could die from this and why? For being a good grandma she now juggles death.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

saw a news item that a 37 year old Vet was previously on Facebook saying that he won't buy a F-ing mask ... he just died from Covid. 

The media seems to be churning those stories up every day now. Just wonder how true some of these are.

As for Covid, we now know 1/2 a dozen people who have had it. All were/are nearly asymptomatic. No real health problems to report.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

The media seems to be churning those stories up every day now. Just wonder how true some of these are

who knows anymore these days -- but people say dumb things all the time.  (I know a person that said they will not get a vaccine even when one is approved because the govt just wants to microchip us). 

the article did quote some of his friends saying to those on Facebook to back off because although their friend had his own beliefs, he still was dead. 

I guess the guy had served two tours in Iraq and said that he wasn't buying a mask because he's survived so far.

• dtel locked this topic