Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

8 minutes ago, RANDYH said:

Newsweek reports they might hit 125000 deaths by August -,  the population is very  poor in latin America , Brazil etc  , they are going to need a lot of help , they dont  have the medical  infrastructure

-https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-death-projections-brazil-rise-90000-125000-august-1506533

Yes, medical awareness, treatment, and infrastructure to carry out vaccinations should they appear.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, billybob said:

Thought that was Norway...

Vikings were the Norse people from southern Scandinavia (in present-day Denmark, Norway and Sweden)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RANDYH said:

Vikings were the Norse people from southern Scandinavia (in present-day Denmark, Norway and Sweden)

Still a sword can only get you so far. Hope for the best.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, billybob said:

Still a sword can only get you so far. Hope for the best.

it's hard to explain , they are born RESISTORS to survive , and they face death in the eye and even if it is against all the odds    --a bit like THOR -

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RANDYH said:

it's hard to explain , they are born RESISTORS to survive , and they face death in the eye and even if it is against all the odds    --a bit like THOR -

No berserkers please.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RANDYH said:

I must have missed the death defiers? Spent a very short time in Sweden a year ago and they seemed the laid back crowd to me. More the skinny jean crowd vs. sword bearing Thor’s? 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2020 at 2:58 AM, dwilawyer said:

Yes they closed down a little guy for selling his outside area. Very sad. They started selling a limited runs of Imperal cane sugar Dr Pepper after that.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/r-i-p-dp-1891-2012/

I know people who would make regular runs from Fort Worth to Dublin to get their Dr Pepper by the case.  It tasted better and may have been marginally less unhealthy than HFCS sweetened beverages.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, richieb said:

I must have missed the death defiers? Spent a very short time in Sweden a year ago and they seemed the laid back crowd to me. More the skinny jean crowd vs. sword bearing Thor’s? 

Or Hammers ...I ain't scared of no skinny women. Just watch their Elbows.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Five hours without a post in this thread ... maybe there is hope for this joint after all. 

Well I just learned that the nose is more connected to our genitalia than any other organ. At least that is what this author claims. I am gonna hafta investigate it some more. But the guy seems credible. It’s a fun and unconfrontational read.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/05/27/862963172/how-the-lost-art-of-breathing-can-impact-sleep-and-resilience

• dtel locked this topic