Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

8 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Somewhat interesting, but severely lacking in detail.

Did you notice that Youtube is the host to Carl's video, too?  It has almost 2.5 million views so far.  I don't know why this one still exists if the others which are alleged to have been deleted are identical.  Maybe a copyright violation?

Alleged my *** Jeff !!

Roger

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Not sure why either. Several other people who are texting it to each other is having the same delete issues. 

Big pharma and Bill Gates reaching out. 

43 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Big pharma squashing the possibility of cheap common drugs effectiveness. NAH.  Never happen. Not even thinkable.  

Yes, a crock.  Not just that but allowing all this death to scare everyone to it.  Not a chance.

5 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

Yes, a crock.  Not just that but allowing all this death to scare everyone to it.  Not a chance.

That would be like arms companies pushing to continue the Vietnam War.   Unthinkable.  Companies would never put profit over human lives.

• Like 1

I did find it interesting that Dr. Buttar I mentioned earlier and her are both working with Autism.  Apparently trying to attack things from the same direction.  Her's got squashed.  Wonder if he was more successful... Likely partners of sorts.

• dtel locked this topic