Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bosco-d-gama

Covid19 redux

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

So would this same comment apply to people unable to respect the Klipsch ‘terms of service’ regarding childish political hatred?


You won’t find the words “politics”, or “political” in the TOS. However, I believe you just implied that I’m “stupid”, and that is in the TOS. 🙂

 

I wasn’t being hateful, I was just pointing out the obvious. It is obvious, right? I mean, seriously. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

So would this same comment apply to people unable to respect the Klipsch ‘terms of service’ regarding childish political hatred?

I guess you must have missed the part in the terms of service about whining, bitching and moaning…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Deang said:

The author of that has nothing but hate in every thing he writes. I can see how people who read it can get caught up in the spin and become a hater too. 

https://eand.co/its-not-you-it-s-a-failed-economy-e610b98381fc

https://eand.co/capitalism-and-the-age-of-thanatos-8117ece7c94f

https://eand.co/are-our-societies-dying-9b607327b888

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So anything that doesn't line up with your world view is "hating"?

 

There is no hatred in his words or tone. You're just seeing what you want to see.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deang said:

So anything that doesn't line up with your world view is "hating"? Wow.

Maybe not, but clearly he is unimpressed with American culture.  I guess we're awfully lucky to become the world's greatest nation despite our people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We used to be the world's greatest nation. Some of you need to get out more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

The author of that has nothing but hate in every thing he writes. I can see how people who read it can get caught up in the spin and become a hater too. 

https://eand.co/its-not-you-it-s-a-failed-economy-e610b98381fc

https://eand.co/capitalism-and-the-age-of-thanatos-8117ece7c94f

https://eand.co/are-our-societies-dying-9b607327b888

 

 

First quick read, and I am coming away with the impression that the author is stuggling to find ways to love life as it is, in a world he finds is full of imbalance, lies, unfairness, and death. I did not summise anything about hate mongering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deang said:

We used to be the world's greatest nation. Some of you need to get out more.

Name all the nations greater than ours.

 

[Moderator Edit. Great topic for a different thread]

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first article I posted by him was well written. No, I didn't read everything on his site to see if I could find a way to toss the baby out with the bathwater. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First, define . .  .

 

[Moderator edit, not related.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Deang said:

First, define "great".

[Moderator edit, not remotely related]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Deang said:

First, define "great".

First define

 

[Moderator Edit, um let's not, unless you want to start a new thread about it.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deang said:


You won’t find the words “politics”, or “political” in the TOS. However, I believe you just inferred that I’m “stupid”, and that is in the TOS. 🙂

 

I wasn’t being hateful, I was just pointing out the obvious. It is obvious, right? I mean, seriously. 

NOTE: Topics covering sensitive issues such as race, religion, or politics have no place here and will be locked by moderators at their discretion. Please refer to the posted Terms of Service for more information.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope that the SD Sioux can live in peace. They do not need a bunch of leaning on their dream anymore.

Covid19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope  everyone's Mother is doing well today.

 

My Mom is going crazy, it's cut into her Bridge winnings. She is playing and teaching online,  but she says it's not the same.

 

She's not sure when she will be ready to go back live.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...