My speaker feet

DopeLord

9 hours ago, DopeLord said:

HEY! I have the r-28f speakers, and I hate the look of the front feet. Any ideas on what I can do instead? I know these speakers have a high sensitivity so I'm trying to be careful here

Many of my german klipsch brothers are very satisfied with these , you should get them easily in the USA 

https://www.ebay.de/itm/4-x-Dynavox-Aluminium-Fusse-50-x-16-mm-Absorber-Entkoppler-Gerate-Fusse-12727/371888830514?epid=1604684605&hash=item56964d3832:g:yhUAAOSwax5YwrMS

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DopeLord said:

HEY! I have the r-28f speakers, and I hate the look of the front feet. Any ideas on what I can do instead? I know these speakers have a high sensitivity so I'm trying to be careful here

what don't you like , the shape or the fact these are plain plastic -------replacements can be wood or metal or even spikes -

30 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

There are also Klipsch standard pucks under the rear base plate. Ideally you should be able to swap all 4 pucks and for about $25 it should be worth it.They also decouple better than the standard pucks

yes -

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DopeLord said:

I wonder if ebony wood spikes would work    , this is what I use 4Pcs Ebony Speaker Spike Isolation Stand Wooden Copper Tip Feet ...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 000 said:

if I was the OP , I would have asked a woodworker to shape me feet made from a dark wood like ebony  ---to enhance the look

Good Idea Randyh ....But that will cost more than the speakers themselves

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Good Idea Randyh ....But that will cost more than the speakers themselves

2 speakers would cost 22$----------here is a random listing on Ebay -  no affiliation----

https://www.ebay.de/itm/4-Ebony-Speaker-Spike-Isolation-Wooden-Copper-Stand-Foot-Spike-Kit-Base-Pads/173724040353?hash=item2872c27ca1:g:xmsAAOSwcapcMA~R

• Like 1