My speaker feet

DopeLord

16 minutes ago, 000 said:

500 plus neg  / neutral feedback  with a LOT of folks calling him a thief Pretty confident everyone should steer clear of  the linked ebay seller

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 000 said:

he doesn't like the look  , different for sure - plastic  ------

......" and I hate the look of the front feet." That' s what it's all about, then...

The Dynavox are milled from aluminium and very solid

Actually it depends on the nature of the ground whether you take spikes or pucks. For wooden floors you should use pucks to decouple the floor and for stone floors you have to dock with spikes. So exactly the opposite.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

......" and I hate the look of the front feet." That' s what it's all about, then...

The Dynavox are milled from aluminium and very solid

Actually it depends on the nature of the ground whether you take spikes or pucks. For wooden floors you should use pucks to decouple the floor and for stone floors you have to dock with spikes. So exactly the opposite.

yes ,  to all replies ,  thanks Mara -------I have purchased a set of these ebony spikes from China and my guests always ask what I paid , now when I say 22$ , they go like WOW -  they must these by the thousands ------and thousands

• Like 2

20 hours ago, 000 said:

Hi Mara -if you ever need anything from the USA or Canada ,  --------send me a PM -----Good Day -

It is of topic, but would you have a recommendation for a particularly good Wiskey, which flows gently through the mouth, without aftertaste of soap or even too smoky ? 

I don't like this Johnny Walker, Jim Beam, Ballantine, Dimple. Chivas, and so on ......Than I try to get your recommendation here in Germany 😉

29 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

It is of topic, but would you have a recommendation for a particularly good Wiskey, which flows gently through the mouth, without aftertaste of soap or even too smoky ? 

I don't like this Johnny Walker, Jim Beam, Ballantine, Dimple. Chivas, and so on ......Than I try to get your recommendation here in Germany 😉

Drambuie ----it is a Germanic old traditional drink    -it is-the Scott's favorite with or without food , or with water or ice , or straight  , some even like it , slightly hot ,, you can  even pour  it  over Haggis and meals  while inter-drinking  with Sherry -

in War time or in feasts and wakes that can go on for 24 hours  , Pipers drink it for energy  ,  Canadian Scottish Regiments in WW2 use to mix Canadian whiskey with various types of honey ----

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, 000 said:

Drambuie ----it is a Germanic old traditional drink    -it is-the Scott's favorite with or without food , or with water or ice , or straight  , some even like it , slightly hot ,, you can  even pour  it  over Haggis and meals  while inter-drinking  with Sherry -

in War time or in feasts and wakes that can go on for 24 hours  , Pipers drink it for energy  ,  Canadian Scottish Regiments in WW2 use to mix Canadian whiskey with various types of honey ----

Thanks for this excellent tip.Yeah, I can get it here and I'll order a bottle right away. smilie_sy_005.gif

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

@RandyH    Did you already notice that our discussion in this thread generated over 41.900 clicks ? Believe that this thread is of interest. Had a lot of fun with you . Hope it's all good with you.

how are you Mara , we were wondering how you were doing , and yes all is fine and All the Best to you -Regards