FS: Superb Klipsch Heresy III's SOLD

Charles T

SOLD

Up for sale are a near mint pair of Heresy III's in Walnut. Purchased second hand from someone who only had them about a year, and I've only had them about 6 months if that. Excellent speakers but I'm taking my system in a different direction that takes up less space in my small room. I have the original boxes and packing material, as well as the risers and grills. I would strongly prefer NOT shipping these in fear of any type of damage as well as the extra cost to the buyer. So local-ish pick-up is desired and I am willing to meet halfway (within reason) in needed. 

PayPal is the preferred method of payment and the selling price is $1300. Well worth the price. 

Also, no trades... 

Thanks!

p3675304332-5.jpg

p3678544457-5.jpg

p3822831431-5.jpg

p3842473158-5.jpg

p3847575150-5.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willland said:

Man they sure look nice.  Tough to make it happen for me with a COVID19 cut in pay.  

Again, good luck with your sale.

Bill

For an extra $50, I can deliver since you're only about 50 miles away. 

I work in the medical supply field, so I'm either only at home or only at work. I literally have zero contact with anyone, and luckily my girlfriend is a germophobe, so not only is she extra careful when she goes shopping (mask, gloves, hand sanitizer), she also goes at times where there's the least amount of people. 

22 minutes ago, Charles T said:

For an extra $50, I can deliver since you're only about 50 miles away. 

Now you want to charge me more?:o:P

Seriously, thanks for the offer to deliver but I don't think the bride will go for any "luxury" purchases anytime soon.

Bill

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I'm not down at the Cape any longer, might be too much to resist and I've got no need for them.

Look at their condition, then what this guy's asking.

Like the diet food shipped to ya for guys, in the commercial the fella says "It's easy, you eat the food you lose the weight!"

These should be gone!