RF-7iii and RC-64iii

Jseab

Hey all I’m looking for a suggestion on a three channel amp for my home theater which will be also used for lots of music listening to as well. My front stage is as listed in the title RF-7iii and RC-64iii center my room is 14 feet by 16.5 feet. I probably weigh a little bit heavier on movies but still like to listen to lots of music. Let me know if you need to know any more information about my system to help me better find an amp. 

• 3 weeks later...

Without having a budget specified, look at the Parasound Halo A31.  Would be hard to beat it as a 3 channel amp.  However, once people start thinking about it, most end up going to a 5 channel amp, it's a lot of money to only get 3 channels out of the deal.  Something like the Halo A52+ usually gets bought instead.  

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 3:26 PM, Paducah Home Theater said:

Without having a budget specified, look at the Parasound Halo A31.  Would be hard to beat it as a 3 channel amp.  However, once people start thinking about it, most end up going to a 5 channel amp, it's a lot of money to only get 3 channels out of the deal.  Something like the Halo A52+ usually gets bought instead.  

Isn’t Parasound coming out with an update to the A31? Much like they did with the A21+ etc. 
The A31 has been around a while 

Edited by johanness

• 2 weeks later...

I have first gen Rf-7s and Rc-7s running off an Emotiva Dr3. Like mentioned earlier I needed more amplification for the rest of my system, but that amp to the front stage is an amazing value.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk