RF-83 ($500) - Local Pickup Only, NJ

BassMaykr

Hello,

2nd owner of these RF-83's. I believe they're from about 2006'ish. I purchased them from their original owner on eBay in summer of 2017. Used them for a few months and they've been safely in my storage closet since. Great cosmetic condition with very little wear and tear on the black veneer for 15 year old speakers. Smoke-free home. No boxes.

Priced aggressively to move - need to free up space and would love to see someone get some enjoyment out of them.

Located in NJ, just outside of Atlantic City. Due to social distancing, I cannot offer an in-home audition, but I can assure you these work as expected. You're also welcome to bring a receiver and plug them in on my front porch for verification, if desired.

Additional Shameless Plug: I also have (2) SVS SB16-Ultras available for a 2.2 setup if interested! Priced at $1,100 each, or $2,000 for both (always go dual ;) ). Keep an eye out for the separate listing if interested.

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed-4.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BassMaykr said:

Additional Shameless Plug: I also have (2) SVS SB16-Ultras available for a 2.2 setup if interested! Priced at $1,100 each, or $2,000 for both (always go dual ;) ). Keep an eye out for the separate listing if interested.

Also a great deal.

Bill

• 1 year later...