YouTube Spinning

Full Range

3 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Added a few more !

Not a criticism as it’s just different but it’s hard to listen to Peter Gabriel and shortly after the singer ( his name escapes me ) in the Steve Hackett band 

I like Peters voice and word intonations better 

2 hours ago, Full Range said:

Not a criticism as it’s just different but it’s hard to listen to Peter Gabriel and shortly after the singer ( his name escapes me ) in the Steve Hackett band 

No problem for me.  I've heard the studio versions of these tunes a million times.  Nad does a great job!  The entire crew is just as professional as anyone could ever hope to be.  Live performances of this caliber are a rarity.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

No problem for me.  I've heard the studio versions of these tunes a million times.  Nad does a great job!  The entire crew is just as professional as anyone could ever hope to be.  Live performances of this caliber are a rarity.

Yes he does do a great job 

For me It’s more the linguistic intonations - probably because I’m used and grew up with the English accent 

3 hours ago, Full Range said:

1 hour ago, Jeff Matthews said:

• Like 3