YouTube Spinning

Full Range

On 4/29/2020 at 9:36 PM, Full Range said:

This next video is of a song that was released in 1981 

Its was a song I remember that I requested when I was out on my bucks night about Nov 81

I was married Jan 82

GREAT MEMORIES

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 9:44 PM, BigStewMan said:

Stumbled across these people during one You Tube trip ... a father & daughter plus some friends. I think they have a nice sound. Just regular folk doing what they love ... making music. 

Very simple folks music- nothing more enjoyable -back to basics

On 4/29/2020 at 9:54 PM, Full Range said:

This is my favourite Mamas And The Papas song 

Reason is that Mama Cass brings something special from down below the solar plexus when she sings the words of love chorus

great voice

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 10:44 PM, Dave1290 said:

Great idea!  Sooo many great groups out there when I was young so gonna post just a lil Motown to get the party started.  When I got my license it was time to hit the Roostertail in Detroit every Sunday evening.  Yup, I disappeared and took friends with me when I went.  People thought I was insane for spending 3 hours driving one-way to hear everyone.  Always home late and had my grin on @ school the next morning.  That's how I started...

This dude right here w/a #1 hit @ 13 years old?  Seriously???  He sooo had it worki

Talk about a killer A game?  More than 40 years together?  Just WOW every tim

Ford opened their assembly line for these girls to shoot a video?  Come on they're ridin in style!  Mar

tha Reeves & The Van

Damn straight it was a HeatWave EVERY Sunday evenin

golden oldies in my book

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 10:48 PM, BigStewMan said:

When i was a young teen, i got to tag along with my brother and his friend to the drive in theatre. On the way, they were playing an 8-Track of Close to the Edge -- i was hooked ever since. Every time i hear that album now i can picture myself in the back seat of that station wagon listening to this musical gem.

exceptional musicians