YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Found some memories on youtube, the tv sound stinks now so fired up the little polks and it's all good.

@billybob

ever see these guys back in the day?

We'd just get in the car and go find the good sounds, they'd hit town a couple times a year. Talent and varied sounds to their hundreds of tunes it seems like.

* Oh I found my dancing shoes in an old foot locker in the shed... HA out the door they went!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@JohnJ 

To be sure man but, cannot say that I have at first glance.

Will get back at you.

One of your forte, think you have seen more than me...lol.

Do like some black oak, new riders, outlaws. 

Atlanta Rythym Section we both dig hard. Little River Band

Georgia Satellites... Cool 

And happy new year !

Edited by billybob
Hnyear
  • Like 2

Just now, billybob said:

@JohnJ 

To be sure man but, cannot say that I have at first glance.

Will get back at you.

One of your forte, think you have seen more than me...lol.

Do like some black oak, new riders, outlaws. 

Atlanta Rythym Section we both dig hard. Little River Band

Georgia Satellites... Cool

Heck Yea! Love `em all!

But those guys above.... them and UFO were the only times I danced until I saw Jimmy V and the Fabulous T-Birds at the Palomino Club! 

• Thanks 2

Just now, billybob said:

Definitely check it man.

Are you talking Vegas?

:lol: Never been west of TN South of Key Largo east of Cape Hatteras, north of Boston.

Palomino Club was/might still be a cowboy/square dance night club on the outskirts of town thirty years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Found some memories on youtube, the tv sound stinks now so fired up the little polks and it's all good.

@billybob

ever see these guys back in the day?

We'd just get in the car and go find the good sounds, they'd hit town a couple times a year. Talent and varied sounds to their hundreds of tunes it seems like.

* Oh I found my dancing shoes in an old foot locker in the shed... HA out the door they went!

Interesting , they opened for ARS at Gailliard Municiple Auditorium back in 79 I think . It was a Greenbax Stamp affair from Beach Club Promotions . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd be awestruck just seeing those waves from the beach @sunburnwilly... probably scared too after all the wave movies I've seen!

Grinderswitch were on Capricorn just like the Alman Bros and Marshall Tucker but did not get the same airplay. I could imagine the shag-sters dancing to them a lot better than myself!

• Like 2

Discovered this Singer-Songwriter today and ordered this release from autumn 2020 Jon Gomm The Faintest Idea ...Great

Jon Gomm (born 11 July 1977) is an English singer-songwriter and performer. Using a single acoustic guitar to create drum sounds, bass lines and melodies simultaneously, his songs draw on a range of influences and styles including blues, soul, rock and even metal

• Like 4