YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Have had these since they first came out.  Almost pitched them several times over the years but for some reason hung onto them.  A real pain to wire up just to check them out but someday I might just have to check them out.  They did sound great years ago but rarely used them since I was running Infinity RS 2.5's.  Now I have a pair of Sennheiser HD-650 I occasionally use w/a Schiit headphone amp and junk CD player.  hahaha

marantz_headphones.jpg

I'll go to the trouble of wiring them up and watch the unit go up in smoke when I hit the GO button.  hahaha  Can't see the lime green paint on the back of the bracket can ya?  A sign of the times!  :)

• Like 5

Nils is Nils.  The future backbone, replacing Stevie Van Zandt, of the E Street Band, had some solo tours and did 50 years of session work for so many artists.  Doing flips off mini tramps without missing a lick and leaving the crowd spell bound, couple new hips, shoulder work from gymnastics when he was younger he's still going.  Musta been that accordion his parents had him play as a kid.  Great song for kids to live by IF you can get them to listen to him.  Yea, "the whole world is mad!"

• Like 2

E Street Band?  Ya can't even mention Springstreen w/o thinking about his E Street Band and how that magical fit just happened with them all..  The big guy @ 6'5 always took command when he walked out on stage w/his tenor sax.  Every time you saw Clarence Clemons you knew he could take you down.  It was a given w/Springsteen's following. From the first night walking into an all white club and "telling" Bruce he wanted to sit in and getting the nod, to his death, Clemons WAS the man.  From jazz n blues to rock?  Yea, he killed it.  RIP Clarence Clemons.

• Like 2

If you're not aware I can't post from my recently kinda large collection. So I've been listening to old cassettes made in the 80s and 90s. At that age it was mostly loud hard and fast.

Heard this for the first time in a long time today, it's much better on the pc right now and they could put on a show back then too!

• Like 4

Looks like those Brits set up the Mustang with four two barrels like on the Triumphs long ago with two or three or the other little cars! * Looked at the second vid, that's more like eight ones on it!!

That Ken can DRIVE!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Thanks 1