YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Pulled up some Floyd earlier for a post and that held me for a while but only in 720 so I could not crank it as much on the pc.

Not sure but think it was upstate Mike that turned me on to these guys here a couple years ago... time to pull up the bookmark, and I put it on the new edge browser because it does sound better through that compared to my D:\Program Files\Chromium

Primo!

*Things are crazy for me on the pc right now, can't post the vid, just the linky.

Can do this and I did turn the amp up to 1:00

PXL-20210226-161513627.jpg

Edited by JohnJ
* got the video in
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Pulled up some Floyd earlier for a post and that held me for a while but only in 720 so I could not crank it as much on the pc.

Not sure but think it was upstate Mike that turned me on to these guys here a couple years ago... time to pull up the bookmark, and I put it on the new edge browser because it does sound better through that compared to my D:\Program Files\Chromium

Primo!

*Things are crazy for me on the pc right now, can't post the vid, just the linky.

Can do this and I did turn the amp up to 1:00

Reminds very much of the music film " Floyd Live in Pompeii from 1972

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Primo!

I would love to be there in person 🍻

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Agree ...one of the best british tip hop bands ever .....

I never thought of  "putting a name on the sound coming out of their recordings"

I just flippin think their music is good stuff 🍻...

This does not mean I navigate this way, I love a lot of different music. Especially when it hits the music nerve. Yes I believe there is a Music Nerve.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1