YouTube Spinning

Full Range

7 hours ago, MicroMara said:

sounds to me like a mix out of Deep Purple and Uriah Heep

Here is another band from Australia that has a similar sound signature 

I’m sure you will like this band 

The bio of them is 

Butterfly are a band who want to rock like it’s the 70’s, have a heavy metal party like it’s the 80’s, and write damned good songs like it’s the 60’s.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Something brand new! Sounds good, let´s hope they keep it up. I´ve seen the art of their cover on deviantart somewhere before, different paintings, but artstyle was the same.

Interesting, thanks!

Ed.: Found him, his name is Rodney Matthews and he drew quite a few covers.

• Like 4

On 3/7/2021 at 7:46 AM, sunburnwilly said:

I'm just gonna leave this here 

I really dig those transformers costumes. When we got cable tv, back in the middle of the 80´s, this was one of the shows i watched, every weekend. I didn´t have much motivation to learn english before – that soon changed.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Full Range said:

Here is another band from Australia that has a similar sound signature 

I’m sure you will like this band 

The bio of them is 

Butterfly are a band who want to rock like it’s the 70’s, have a heavy metal party like it’s the 80’s, and write damned good songs like it’s the 60’s.

Yes ..confirm your point of view .....quiet unusual and somehow timeless....

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AndreG. said:

I really dig those transformers costumes. When we got cable tv, back in the middle of the 80´s, this was one of the shows i watched, every weekend. ........

Cam´on @AndreG.  you will not tell me that you´ve watched .......

1819548226_teletubbies-sendungstypical-1001280x720.thumb.jpg.67b8c002256999c1a259858553e82230.jpg

giggling.gif

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, MicroMara said:

Cam´on @AndreG.  you will not tell me that you´ve watched .......

1819548226_teletubbies-sendungstypical-1001280x720.thumb.jpg.67b8c002256999c1a259858553e82230.jpg

giggling.gif

Luckily that abomination didn´t run at the time. That wasn´t until some years later, and that was on – you guessed it – german cable television. Terrible, terrible...

Emoji Angry GIF - Emoji Angry Mad - Discover & Share GIFs | Animated  emoticons, Animated emojis, Funny emoticons

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

@Shiva  I've seen that a couple times before and that old basta^d was skoolin the pups and laffin on the inside the entire time while wearing his game face.  Page and Beck were the two biggest cut ups you'd ever want to see off the stage.  They cared about NOTHING cause they knew THEY owned the world back then.  Couple them all up and it was an amazing mix of talent.  They were just nuts but in such a good way.  Yea, I enjoyed the video and kicked back and grinned.  Look at 'em today and they're even more amazing as they hand it off to the younger generation to let them try to expand on all of it.  Think it'll happen?   hahaha 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/24/2021 at 4:09 PM, Shiva said:

So, how did Jimmy Page come up with the great guitar work of Kashmir? 

My pulse rate increased immediately when I saw this TT. Could be an vintage Marantz TT ? Can´t identify ....

tt.jpg.d075d00debe25b67e9bb4dacf8666b3f.jpg

• Like 4