YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Ginger Baker?  Back in the day that's all you heard...  "The best drummer on the planet."  Seriously?  Here's WHY so many loved his work.  So lock it in and check him out.  "Toad" was his favorite song and he's back in his element on this one.  May 2005 from the gang @ the RAH in London.  Ginger always said "it's an exercise in time travel" and this video is truly amazing.  Enjoy!

Need a lil sunshine now?  Same show.  Hard to believe they hadn't played together in 40 years and this was the culmination of "Cream."  One great show for sure!  Why not?

😎  Damn Skippy sooooo good! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Not really a music vid but play this loud.  The LF impacts as the Dark Troopers pound on the metal door are incredible.

A note on the video content:  This is the Luke Skywalker we've all wanted to see in the last three Star Wars movies but never got to.  Disney took the galaxy's greatest hero, greatest optimist and turned him into a sniveling teet sucking green milk drinking "get off my lawn" old geezer. 

THIS is the Luke Skywalker who is the most powerful Jedi of all time!

• Like 5

I am posting something different tonight 

My wife plays the accordion and she is pretty good at it 

Let me say that any instrument no matter how mundane- can be manipulated to produce the most fulfilling sound in the hands of a master 

so without further ado the accordion 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That actually wasn't a bad song oldtimer!  lol  Aside from that i'm not sayin squat!  

Sharing an email for any of you Tedeschi Trucks fans.  

Tedeschi Trucks Band featuring
Trey Anastasio - Layla Revisited (Live at LOCKN')

Introducing Layla Revisited (Live at LOCKN’), a 2-CD, 3-LP live album of an instant classic concert, with Tedeschi Trucks Band joined by special guests Trey Anastasio and Doyle Bramhall II for a top-to-bottom performance of the classic Derek and the Dominos album Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs, live at LOCKN' Festival on August 24, 2019. Layla Revisited (Live at LOCKN') will be released everywhere by Fantasy Records on July 16.

Pre-order Layla Revisited at found.ee/TTBLaylaRevisited

What's another $50???  😂

• Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, sunburnwilly said:

Tell us more ; or perhaps a YouTube spin or four 🙃

She is just a frustrated old school muso  - that has given in to Osteoporosis on the fingers  

But she is not tech savvy (doesn’t even have an email address ) 

She just likes listening to music I play - can’t guarantee that she likes all the Prog and jazz I play 🤪

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Full Range said:

Turn turn turn is a song written by Pete Seeger in the late 1950s and first recorded in 1959 

From what I have learned and from my fading memory is - He was a prolific song writer 

Pete Seeger was prolific and the name is not foreign to me.

When I heard these words spoken, the song came to my mind immediately. These were from much further back than that.

From a King James version.

1  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2  A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3  A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4  A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5  A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6  A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7  A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8  A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Pete Seeger was prolific and the name is not foreign to me.

When I heard these words spoken, the song came to my mind immediately. These were from much further back than that.

From a King James version.

1  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2  A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3  A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4  A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5  A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6  A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7  A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8  A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

You are correct 

Ecclesiastes 3:xx

• Like 3