YouTube Spinning

Full Range

When Baker Street was playing on the radio regularly, I was driving a Corvette and would turn the volume way up whenever it came on.  That’s my memory of that song.  That, and having long hair past my shoulders.  Both are long gone now.  At least the hair wasn’t a money pit like the ‘Vette.

That was a 1971 model.  I hear that they’re built much better these days

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Islander said:

When Baker Street was playing on the radio regularly, I was driving a Corvette and would turn the volume way up whenever it came on.  That’s my memory of that song.  That, and having long hair past my shoulders.  Both are long gone now.  At least the hair wasn’t a money pit like the ‘Vette.

That was a 1971 model.  I hear that they’re built much better these days

And I was driving that 400 Magnum 73 charger with the 68 383 in my driveway a 440 RT that was a 67 and a 340 Magnum 73 or 4  RT Challenger that belonged to another friend of mine that was over here all the time we had a serious Mopar club going on for a couple of years around here Darn good song and great saxophone in it too

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, sunburnwilly said:

Don't know if the stationary bike routines have ruined music for me but I definitely judge anything new I hear for the beat counts . I can work with the above .

This one is from the album Bloom 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

I always wanted to ask, do You speak japanese?

In school we did Japanese - but forgotten most of it 

But my wife and I now watch Korean drama and can do rudimentary conversational Korean 

• Like 3