YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Nice to be hooked up again, in one of my "bright" moments I threw my pc speakers and amp and dac into storage while preparing to show my old home. That was after I'd packed up my stereo. Got the monos yesterday, 100w per (4 ohms) with the gain set low. Listened to some stuff the last couple of pages then I decided to crank it!

PXL-20210713-192959385.jpg

This song was exceptional when it came out, still sounds pretty good.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I discovered this here a couple years ago and bookmarked it it was so good. Thank you to the original poster!

Going to get into this for a little while. The sound here now just destroys the sound from that boombox.

PXL-20210713-195544601.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I discovered this here a couple years ago and bookmarked it it was so good. Thank you to the original poster!

Going to get into this for a little while. The sound here now just destroys the sound from that boombox.

PXL-20210713-195544601.jpg

Very cool JohnJ !

Listened/watched Floyd live at Pompeii few weeks ago.

• Like 2

Ha!  This is the first time I've seen this video from the 2007 Crossroads just outside of Chicago @ Toyota Park.  My first post-divorce gig and got the invite so went.  Talk about a blurrrrr?  Tal @ 21 playing w/Beck?  Seriously?  All I could do was sit there and smile while sippin a glass of Scotch...  Take a bit and let it go while ur scrollin on a new tab.  :)

:)

• Like 4

On 7/13/2021 at 12:47 PM, JohnJ said:

Nice to be hooked up again, in one of my "bright" moments I threw my pc speakers and amp and dac into storage while preparing to show my old home. That was after I'd packed up my stereo. Got the monos yesterday, 100w per (4 ohms) with the gain set low. Listened to some stuff the last couple of pages then I decided to crank it!

PXL-20210713-192959385.jpg

This song was exceptional when it came out, still sounds pretty good.

Good taste there John ... moving in stereo is a great song ...may be my favorite Cars tune. Hope you house sale and move is going well. 

• Like 3