YouTube Spinning

Full Range

That Commodores cover is a shocker!

I easily know who the voice belongs to, but that's not Introduce Yourself or The Real Thing!

The other that Kris K wrote? have an even more sad sounding one than Johnny did on a disc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

That Commodores cover is a shocker!

I easily know who the voice belongs to, but that's not Introduce Yourself or The Real Thing!

The other that Kris K wrote? have an even more sad sounding one than Johnny did on a disc

smilie_gr_77.gif  smilie_gr_77.gif  smilie_gr_77.gif

• Haha 2

Jukka Tolonen (born April 16, 1952 in Helsinki) is a Finnish jazz guitarist. Tolonen became known as the guitarist of the jazz-influenced rock band Tasavallan Presidentti ("The President of the Republic"), which also featured noted Finnish jazz saxophonists Juhani Aaltonen and Pekka Pöyry, bassists Måns Groundstroem and Heikki "Häkä" Virtanen, vocalists Frank Robson and Eero Raittinen, and drummer Vesa Aaltonen. Tasavallan Presidentti might be one of the most famous Finnish progressive rock bands.

The band was formed in 1969 by guitarist Jukka Tolonen and drummer Vesa Aaltonen. Other founding members were Måns Groundstroem and Frank Robson, who had previously played with Blues Section. Juhani Aaltonen was formerly a member of the band Soulset. He was replaced by Pekka Pöyry in 1970. Eero Raittinen replaced Robson as vocalist in 1972, the same year the album Lambertland was released in the UK. The album is a fusion album with very innovative and inventive lyrics. The band disbanded in 1974, but is active again nowadays.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Dang @RandyH & our chameleon @Subway putting on a Rock Show tonight!

I'm touched subway...  I've gone and made tears

PXL-20210816-014558752.jpg

Could be the ripe jalapenos though!

Just made nachos for the first time in over a month. Found tortilla chips again tonight.

Grocery stores around here have empty shelves like last year🤬

WT# ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1