YouTube Spinning

Full Range

47 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

HIs lyricist Bernie Taupin also worked with Alice Cooper on Coop's From The Inside album ... which is one of my favorites of his. written about his stint in an asylum from his boozehound days. I think the reality of the songs gave them an enhanced meaning. Plus Coop ia just about as cool as you can get. That dude knows everyone ... from the Beatles to Elvis to Groucho Marx

I grew up with Vincent AKA Alice Cooper 

Hasn’t had a bad album - hence the cult following 

Be it rock or all of the wonderful ballads- all are great 

• Like 3

On 8/22/2021 at 10:50 PM, BigStewMan said:

So, I make one Elton John joke and now this?

I actually like a couple of his songs ... 

Oh Yeah, Heard Rocketman and wanted to pull out records and play... So reminiscing with those good LPs I do get into his early music.

@sunburnwilly I would not doubt if Foghat & Mothers Finest had played several shows together back in the day. Both bands if they were opening... Made the headliners have to work harder to prover that they were the headliner! Aerosmith never had that problem back then. Then again it was either one of those or Nugent that opened for them. Never was the Scorpions or DefLeppard when they were good before pyro in the 70s!

• Like 5