YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Have been hearing some good live music here lately and I can't wait for these guys Oct 14th in Cleveland.  My old JBL Proline SP126A went into the mix yesterday for the first time.  This thing just cooks and I'm happy w/32hz.   Hangin some stuff finally and now it seems some of it's hanging crooked?  hahaha  This subs not even breathin heavy!  Yet!  😂

Off to Phoenix on the 23rd to see they youngest daughter and hit the Eagles tour there on Saturday night.  Thinking about designing my own t-shirt w/MY tour stops on the back.  Anyone want the concessions on 'em?  :)

Ordered this NMB three disc lp months ago and it showed up today along w/a few others i'd ordered from a different place.  I honestly can't wait for this show in a small venue.  $65 a seat?  Serriously?  Hit their site for tour stops in your area.

Yea, check me out!  :)

A great twist on an oldie by Simon & Garfunkel.  Sure you know the words...  Wait for it!  :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

I always wondered who is financing this stuff. They can't be making any money.

JJK

1)Tony Clifton  2)You'd be surprised.

"In January 2019, a Huawei commercial was accused to be plagiarizing Stanford's Cymatics video; Huawei eventually removed the video."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Subway said:

1)Tony Clifton  2)You'd be surprised.

"In January 2019, a Huawei commercial was accused to be plagiarizing Stanford's Cymatics video; Huawei eventually removed the video."

BTW ..the robots are from the german based company KUKA and one of the world's leading suppliers of intelligent automation solutions

• Like 4

Just wanted to say a special Hello George ... @MicroMara Hope you are doing well my friend.

Hope all the rest of you are doing great. 

Unboxed my new 12-string guitar today ... maybe play it some tomorrow. Naturally, now that I own it, the "next" guitar is already on the horizon, but I think I'll wait until after my move to buy another. I only have 10 or 11, my bass playing buddy has well over 50 basses. His house looks like you walked into Guitar Center with all the bass guitars hanging on the walls and on stands in nearly every room.  In his defense, he's a rather good bass player and has INCREDIBLE stage presence. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Unboxed my new 12-string guitar today ... maybe play it some tomorrow. Naturally, now that I own it, the "next" guitar is already on the horizon, but I think I'll wait until after my move to buy another.

I own an acoustic 6 string guitar that I don’t play 🤔

Think I’m more suited as a listener or perhaps a percussionist ?

It’s about 40 years old 

A Fender F35 

• Like 1