YouTube Spinning

Full Range

16 hours ago, MicroMara said:

I need only one Bass

Got this lil one fired up and soundin pretty sweet.  It doesn't even breathe heavy yet.  Have to put the grill cloth on the metal screen and mount it up but that will happen sooner than later.  Yea, lousey pic too.  hahaha  :)

IMG-20210916-101906467.jpg

it's starting to come together now.  Gotta do something w/the flat screen and get rid of the cabinet then I can slide it back under the TV.  I'm thunkin, I'm thunkin!  :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Got this lil one fired up and soundin pretty sweet.  It doesn't even breathe heavy yet.  Have to put the grill cloth on the metal screen and mount it up but that will happen sooner than later.  Yea, lousey pic too.  hahaha  :)

it's starting to come together now.  Gotta do something w/the flat screen and get rid of the cabinet then I can slide it back under the TV.  I'm thunkin, I'm thunkin!  :)

My name is ClaudeJ1. I'm not running for office and I approve of this non-political message.

First thought that came to mind is "Why not use is under the TV. Great minds think alike once in a while! HAH!!

Welcome to the world of Pressurized Room BASS under the great Mid Bass of LaScalas.

Happy pant leg flappin' to ya!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Happy pant leg flappin' to ya!!

Any problems I'll just call tech support!  "Pant leg flappin?"  Walked out in the back yard the other nite and could hear every nuance.  Glad my neighbors said they didn't mind.  The 98-year-old woman next to me will be the one.  Glad there's a two-car garage attached to her house.  Lil buffer zone maybe.  Hope she thinks it's Life Flight coming into the hospital here in Duckburg.  😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You must have the original version of that LP @Dave1291.

Found a good one, 1440 made with pieces from the movie and more, but it's ruined. Not the same as my homemade cassette or my LPs.

This version must have what you were experiencing at about 3:00

*If you've got time and are like me without your tt right now.. be warned it's been altered from what we all know just a good listen if you can block all the ads

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2