YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Got some more in from my splurge earlier last month. Had to get some that weren't KC.

Liked this guy's tunes since... since he covered "Born Under a Bad Sign" that and a couple others from Crash & Burn were on the list at that exemplary FM 95Q The Album Station. There is another, a # 2 I'll keep my eyes peeled for. Heck he even covers a UFO tune here... maybe theirs was a cover too!

PXL-20211002-215206094.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

More guitarists, this one has a booklet inside of it. Recall Leslie West? He wasn't round when this was put together in 2011, good for him!

PXL-20211002-223759282.jpg

PXL-20211002-223851505.jpg

A bit better than Pat's above, just some good ol' rock & roll.

• Like 5

What the what???  Tunes goin down I didn't know about?  hahahaha  :)

It's ok I was watchin football.  😂

Claypool/Lennon?  Sounds a lot like his dad in places.

Travers & Leslie West?  You're learnin John boy...  Leslie loved that lil Les Paul Junior and made it sing!  :)

• Like 4

Will they ever do another show/tour?  Doubtful, I think.  Session and solo work of course but to ever "do it" again?  Geez Louise...  I just can't visualize Joe in a hoveround...  BUT I can tell you this much he'd have a blast running thru a crowd on one.  😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Travers & Leslie West?  You're learnin John boy...  Leslie loved that lil Les Paul Junior and made it sing!  :)

Think you're right Dave, look what was inside

PXL-20211003-185808958.jpg

Glad I got to see Pat a couple times, last was in `98 or `99 still had my bike to cruise on and he played the opening of a Harley dealer just north of the Satellite Beach Bridge on US1 could tell he was older than I was then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1