YouTube Spinning

Full Range

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Baste it with its own juice.

They call him the seeker.

It is, had to get another dutch oven and got a 4.5 qt one... a 3.5 lb roast is a little big for it and the veggies. Got the potatos in another pot.

* Tommy is over, Quadrophenia's on now.

Voila:

PXL-20211110-215046615.jpg

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Aero were fist-fighting on stage around then!

Ted was theatricizeing guitar-rock and with Meatloaf singing "Free For All" was a great album.

Mother's Finest started the shows, then Ted... & the Toxic-Twins came out last!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Nice long lazy jazz tune. don't remember If I posted it before.   Some great musicians on it and everyone gets a time to shine. Guitar, piano, vibes, sax and the stand up bass behind it all.   Grant Green  "Idle Moments"  This is a remaster of the original 1963 recording. 

• Like 5

On 11/10/2021 at 7:19 AM, JohnJ said:

R&R roots right there @Subway

Be willing to bet that a few guys in Jacksonville, FL listened to some of Mississippi Fred's music before.

@JohnJAh- Jacksonville. Returning to base late night, rental car was fired upon while driving. 9mm lodged in driver’s seat. Don’t recall if supplementary rental insurance was purchased. Stomped around St. Augustine and Daytona same period. Exciting times!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Kind of miss that area except for JAX- all big & spread out.

Are you serious? A 9mm that the seat saved you from? Stray from the base? Or just the prevalent HATE that's been drummed up......

Ya know I was talking Van Zandt, Collins, Rossington, Wilkerson, Powell... Some of their early, real good simple stuff sounds like him.

Ya got eight left now cat!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Kind of miss that area except for JAX- all big & spread out.

Are you serious? A 9mm that the seat saved you from? Stray from the base? Or just the prevalent HATE that's been drummed up......

Ya know I was talking Van Zandt, Collins, Rossington, Wilkerson, Powell... Some of their early, real good simple stuff sounds like him.

Ya got eight left now cat!

Yes serious. Not a stray, not from base. This was years ago, when bricks, etc where being thrown from overpasses in JAX.

And I only have 6 left 🐈!

• Like 2

OK, I recall the bricks & cinder blocks. Lived there then from `92 to`03. Thought you meant last night 11-10-21, odd that I'd read about something then cross paths with you years later!

Take care of those six!

I'm about at the same point!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Subway said:

9mm lodged in driver’s seat.

After reading all of that please stay away from me.  Too old to be snatching bullets coming at me bare handed..  😂

Chunks of concrete & rocks?  Long ago a girl who was gorgeous had a block dropped from an overpass while her husband was driving.  It wasn't pretty and the State of Ohio was supposed to screen over passes as a result.  That was long ago and they didn't do squat.  Now they are but only cause it's happening more.  Crazy times.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

After reading all of that please stay away from me.  Too old to be snatching bullets coming at me bare handed..  😂

Chunks of concrete & rocks?  Long ago a girl who was gorgeous had a block dropped from an overpass while her husband was driving.  It wasn't pretty and the State of Ohio was supposed to screen over passes as a result.  That was long ago and they didn't do squat.  Now they are but only cause it's happening more.  Crazy times.

4 minutes ago, Subway said:

No need to worry. Think I'm banned from OH, will confirm. 😘

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1