YouTube Spinning

Full Range

9 hours ago, wvu80 said:

If you liked the Stan Kenton version of Malaguena then you might like this version better because it's more interesting to watch.  It's all brass instruments and the world class percussion is MUCH better.

BLAST! plays the same arrangement except they are playing it while moving forwards, backwards, and sideways.  Bolero is the tag ending. 

BLAST!

I love Blast! Got to see them live in Chicago several years ago. What an amazing show.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CWelsh said:

I love Blast! Got to see them live in Chicago several years ago. What an amazing show.

I saw the inside show when they were the Star of Indiana and again when the name was transitioned to Blast!.  They played "drum corps greatest hits."  :cool:

Fully agree, amazing show!

• Like 4

Been jammin all day, won't put all of my links up here but it was Sabbath w/DIO Mob Rules - H&H, Aerosmith DTL, ACDC Powerage. Then the Deep Purple - Burn

& this one.. it's not really heavy, like most of theirs is. It's my favorite album by them.

Got the funkiness in it like Goats Head Soup from around the same time... elementary school for me.

• Like 4

A warm, rainy Saturday and the cartoons have stunk since the 80s. So finished up my online shopping with several of these John Peel shows from over there a few years back. Like when I first heard this great band. Like I said rainy, gray, leftovers heating in the oven, washer and dryer running. whoopee....

nope nada

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Guess me and @RandyH001 are on different wavelengths I think.

nah , I knew you were talking about Hockey , just been silent --:D  the Hurricanes signed a player for 6 Million $ ----👍   go Hurricanes -Go Esperi kotkaniemi ,

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

nah , I knew you were talking about Hockey , just been silent --:D  the Hurricanes signed a player for 6 Million $ ----👍   go Hurricanes -Go Esperi kotkaniemi ,

I know man... just couldn't resist today. Laughing away the pain, not that's not it.... what was that song :o

• Haha 2