YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Alright you two!  JLP & Sanborn it is!  Talked to @ClaudeJ1a couple times lately bout this sub.  First call was how's it sounding, play w/the EQ on it yet, a couple "I told ya so's" from the resident "bass man" here.  Me thinks he's skoolin me...  😂 He was such a tease so Friday evening I decided to see if I could blow things up.  😂 Holy crap what a difference!  Got to bed about 4 then again about 4 this morning.  Yea, I'm workin night shift now thanks to him.  😂  Incredible sound stage and it's diggin deep in an entirely different way!  Atta boy Claude!

• Thanks 3

Get Out some of that black labelled Jeff Beck and jam on it! You know which one I'm talking about @Dave1291. Or that one ELP record that just floored me with my newer sub hooked up. There are just too many to choose from that getting down to 18hz was just mind-blowing to me! Jeff's most recent bassist... Tal? Bet she'd sound better now with your new improved setup!

• Thanks 3

Threw on Bowies "Blackstar" lp first since the lp is bass heavy anyway.  Freaking amazing how things tightened up.  Fills the room in an entirely different way now.  Not overpowering but diggin deeper.  The vibrations on my coffee table don't lie.  hahaha  Soundstage has blossomed and it's killer.  Still can't believe I found it for $150.  Just nuts.  Now to find an auction w/some tube Mc gear on the cheap.  That won't even happen but maybe.     :)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Auction finds???  Got my eye on sumpin coming up down the road.  IF it goes cheap enough I'm totally IN!  Original, the real deal and never thought I'd see one.  IF I told ya I'd have to kill ya.  Patience is a virtue but man I'd love to have this thing.  27 inches high and won't eat much.  Would soooo dress this room up!  Fingers crossed!    :)

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2