YouTube Spinning

Full Range

@Shiva get outta my head...  :)  55 seconds into it and I was seriously listening.  The more it went the more I was listening.  Just hit my boys @ my record store and nada.  So yea, ugh!  Gonna have to nose a bit more now me thinks.  Thanks!  BTW you DO want to give Dion's new lp out.  82 years old and he pulled in the major guns on this lp.  His second in two years, which is crazy in itself.  It's killer imo.  His first release is loooong gone so gonna jump on both of them IF I can find them.  Thanks!  :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hey Dave,  I found Dion's latest album on Tidal and have listened to some songs and liked them. I almost posted one that caught my ear.

This is the CD I have of Josh One.  Came out in 2003 and I think I've had it since then.  I see they have it on Vinyl too.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000WOQ6LG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1IV589X1YU5PJ&keywords=josh+one+grey+skies&qid=1643993993&sprefix=josh+one+grey+ski%2Caps%2C668&sr=8-1

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

your kids are then more asian than my Chinese daughter 😜

The term banger is more about the relentless tempo than origin . But since you mention it I work with a Chinese gal , a Korean gal and a Filipina . The Chinese and Korean gals are very Americanized and listen to stuff like Kacey Musgraves , Phish and other such stuff . The Filipina is my music buddy and well versed in KPop ask am I . She was not very aware of the JPop and JRock scene but I have been introducing her to a lot of stuff that she is digging . 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sunburnwilly said:

The term banger is more about the relentless tempo than origin . But since you mention it I work with a Chinese gal , a Korean gal and a Filipina . The Chinese and Korean gals are very Americanized and listen to stuff like Kacey Musgraves , Phish and other such stuff . The Filipina is my music buddy and well versed in KPop ask am I . She was not very aware of the JPop and JRock scene but I have been introducing her to a lot of stuff that she is digging . 

My wife and I watch Korean, Japanese and Chinese dramas all the time and for many years 

Many of the Korean dramas have a K Pop theme so I am up to date with many bands. 

• Like 3

So my brother tried to extort me, I did not go for it and have no internet anymore.

Phones can be modems now!

Searched for that song... should I go to LA and find my... brother.

Found one better, love this guy!

So a clue?

Recall "The Ref" movie?

Can't post it... I'd get banned darnitt.

So search youtube for that loudmouth actor from that movie above that was a fireman in a good? twisted✔️ tv series, along with what kind of brother was in that 90s Bush song "Everything's Zen"

This one isn't safe for work, your kids and so much more, it hits everything uncomfortable, but I laughed so hard.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, JohnJ said:

The textural edges to the sounds in all those tunes you do those calisthenics you've talked about in the past @sunburnwilly get me!

Know those Belles & DD18 deal that out well!

Thanks man , in my advanced age I have developed a hunger for solid beat counts and relentless tempo ! 

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, JohnJ said:

So my brother tried to extort me, I did not go for it and have no internet anymore.

Phones can be modems now!

Searched for that song... should I go to LA and find my... brother.

Found one better, love this guy!

So a clue?

Recall "The Ref" movie?

Can't post it... I'd get banned darnitt.

So search youtube for that loudmouth actor from that movie above that was a fireman in a good? twisted✔️ tv series, along with what kind of brother was in that 90s Bush song "Everything's Zen"

This one isn't safe for work, your kids and so much more, it hits everything uncomfortable, but I laughed so hard.

Blink twice if you are in danger 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

Blink twice if you are in danger 😳

:laugh: have been I guess. 

A perfect place that went on the market yesterday has slipped through... again.

They aren't even lasting 24 hrs on the market unless there is something wrong with them!

• Sad 1

Listening to Pandora on my Squeezebox Touch, a station of mine titled -Lisa Gerrard.  This song  comes up from time to time though haven't heard it in years. Grabs me from the first note and always find it moving.   Mazzy Star,  Into Dust.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JohnJ said:

:laugh: have been I guess. 

A perfect place that went on the market yesterday has slipped through... again.

They aren't even lasting 24 hrs on the market unless there is something wrong with them!

After reading and responding to your PM I think I know where this is going . Housing is stupid right now but it will come around , it has too . 

• Haha 1