YouTube Spinning

Full Range

4 hours ago, Shiva said:

I've posted this little tune before.  For those who like to hear their subs doing some wall shaking pounding for the neighbors to enjoy. 

Psi trance, love it.   If you like this, you will love infected mushroom and cosmic tone.  Tight, thumping kicks and high tempo with crazy spatial cues.  Not just your subs get tested.   I have this track on one of my mixes.  When I played it through my class A plinius, INCREDIBLE sounds came out. A true eargasm of sort for this genre of music. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very sad to wake up to the news of the passing of Procol Haren's Gary Brooker the other day.  His voice and piano playing were such a distinct trademark for the band…later adding to his work with George Harrison and Ringo Starr as well.  Soooo many great songs "A whiter shade of pale" hands down stole the show.  

Found this one with drummer Michael Portnoy not only playing but also handling the lead vocals.  A great cover!

• Like 3