Full Range

On 2/19/2022 at 4:36 PM, Full Range said:

This is the original blues version of When The Levee Breaks

By Memphis Minnie and her Husband Kansas City Joe singing 

OFS nice find

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Back Online Now!

Needed a music fix to crank up, this goes way beyond that. Outstanding musicians RIP.

My first Marshal Tucker LP, a promo from the record fair at the civic center downtown.

To a discerning ear this goes country, to almost jazz tinged, reminiscent of big-band with the horns starting the second tune. All with the underlying rock n roll in their souls. Vocals aren't pitch perfect but they're real and it's clean... from `79!

• Like 4

@JohnJ not THAT's funny...   See my post back there about doing a thang?  😂  I saw your post before it got funky...  Clutch, right?  hahaha

😂@MyOwn I USED to like you til you cost me about $200.   😂  Just heard my door bell go ding.  Yea, my doorbell only works about half and I'm NOT replacing it!  😂  So I opened it and got a box...  Yea, I USED to like you...  Quit it!  😂😂  Life's an adventure but man after letting that playlist run I was hooked...  Just like @JohnJ  😂

From_MyOwn_playlist.jpg

😂😂😂  👍  :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

@JohnJ not THAT's funny...   See my post back there about doing a thang?  😂  I saw your post before it got funky...  Clutch, right?  hahaha

😂@MyOwn I USED to like you til you cost me about $200.   😂  Just heard my door bell go ding.  Yea, my doorbell only works about half and I'm NOT replacing it!  😂  So I opened it and got a box...  Yea, I USED to like you...  Quit it!  😂😂  Life's an adventure but man after letting that playlist run I was hooked...  Just like @JohnJ  😂

😂😂😂  👍  :)

Sorry man, but it does make me laugh that @MyOwn is doing to you what you have done to me repeatedly!

* & there's no do-- in your bell anymore😅🤣

Edited by JohnJ
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1