YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Big wave riding is fun to watch. Fairly impressive how fast they have to go to catch the wave and also the speed of their ride.  By the way, the music in the vid is from Erik Satie, a composer I listen to from time to time. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Shiva said:

Big wave riding is fun to watch. Fairly impressive how fast they have to go to catch the wave and also the speed of their ride.  By the way, the music in the vid is from Erik Satie, a composer I listen to from time to time. 

That is a beautiful piece of music 

• Like 4

Tossin the entire Alan Parson's "One Note Symphony out there if ya want to preview their new lp.

Commented on it over in vinyl record spinning so tossed the entire thing down here.  :)

It's really time for him to get back to work imo.  It's a great lp w/his hits on it but...  Time to get back to work!  Cool video though!  :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 3/27/2022 at 9:15 PM, Dave1291 said:

Tossin the entire Alan Parson's "One Note Symphony out there if ya want to preview their new lp.

Commented on it over in vinyl record spinning so tossed the entire thing down here.  :)

It's really time for him to get back to work imo.  It's a great lp w/his hits on it but...  Time to get back to work!  Cool video though!  :)

JA, sehr gut @Dave1291    ( Yes , very good )

Das hier auch  ( That´s also )

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Too cool and clammy out there, stocked up... so I'm on my second pot of coffee enjoying the improved sound here. If Linda sounds great, it's all good!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Y'all like huh?

Dixie Chicken is over so now:

Last up is the first one I had. Title track on the radio made me buy it.  Again from the record fair at the trade mart downtown another promo that amazingly still does not have a single scratch on it!

*My amps have low frequency controls and a single rca out on each for the sub(s).

Looked at SB3000s to add another to my rig? Price is up more than 30% since I got mine. nope.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1