YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Ok you're stalking me now Bro. How'd you know I had Brothers & Sisters on a half hour ago? Like Warren too, had this on while my biscuits for lunch and later were cooking.

wont post darnitt, I'm logged into youtube on edge right now.

Been trying to post this for five minutes, edge is good for the tunes and videos but it won't let me post a d*mn thing with antimalware service and windows offender refusing to be shut down by me

f regedit

I'm going gpedit again now!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@JohnJ   just for you ..... did you know ?

JOE SATRIANI starts the year with the announcement of his brand new album. "The Elephants Of Mars" is the 19th album of his 35+ year career. It also marks the launch of his collaboration with earMUSIC, the international rock label of the Edel Group. The album is available for pre-order now and is available, among other things, as a limited Digipak with seven cards designed by JOE SATRIANI himself and illustrated on both sides. In addition, several colored vinyls are available.

JOE SATRIANI used the time given to him by fancy tours and the lockdown to become productive: together with his touring band he created an album that captivates from beginning to end. All recordings took place individually at their respective homes. "The Elephants Of Mars" inspires with a new energy and takes you on a journey on different stylistic roads. The guitarist set himself the goal of setting a new standard for instrumental guitar albums that works on "a new level of its own design," as he puts it. "I want to show people that instrumental guitar albums can be far more entertaining and creative than they think".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Yep, that's him.

I really love "Surfin' With the Alien" and "Flying in a Blue Dream", "Extremist" has "Rubina's Blue Sky" might turn out to be my favorite of his even after those first two!

Glad I saw him melt the stage and walls at the House of Blues in Orlando back then!

*This seems better, "Cryin" always seemed to be a prelude to Rubina's happiness

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@dirtmudd  @all in here ...just discovered this one

An  " Hour Before It's Dark  " is the 20th studio album by British neo-progressive rock band Marillion, released on 4 March 2022 by Intact and earMUSIC. On 3 August 2021, Marillion announced the launch of their new pre-order campaign for the recording and release of a new studio album, their first since With Friends from the Orchestra (2019). Frontman Steve Hogarth said "the overall feeling" of the album "is surprisingly upbeat", with the Choir Noir adding "new soul" and "colour" to the music. The album includes a behind the scenes documentary about the making of the record, and a performance of "Murder Machines" from Real World Studios.

An Hour Before It's Dark was released on 4 March 2022. To promote the record, several London black cabs were decorated with the album's artwork and free rides are given if the customer mentioned a password, which was the album's title. On the midweek UK Albums Chart dated 7 March 2022, An Hour Before It's Dark entered at No. 2, their highest chart position since Clutching at Straws in 1987

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2