YouTube Spinning

Full Range

I watched youtube ALL weekend w/my grandson at their house.  He was watching baseball on his laptop and had some stupid xbox game on their 50 inch TV.  That lasted about 10 minutes til he want back to the ball games on his setup which is next to the TV.  He told me he was multi-tasking.  Nope, not happening in my lifetime!   :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Been listening to tunes all weekend, don't think I'm going to stop either.

This toe-tapper brought me in here so I'll share this third Tull in a row I've been on.

One of my first LPs

Still worth every Penny

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sometimes I can't get enough of them, and it's appropriate given unmentionable current events.

Wonder who was first with the arena rock theatrics. David Bowie, Alice Cooper, Phil Collins maybe Ian Anderson??

• Like 4

One of my faves:

I like to post from the artist's site but the sound there was muddied. GET A GRIP!

This poster did better with the 1080

*19:08 to 25:32 is where I started.

Hate that my 9th grade Social Studies teacher Mrs. Saunders made an indelible impression on us all with current events among other stuff. "Mr. Man you take yourself to the back of the class and you Ms. Lady be quiet!"

• Like 5

On 4/11/2022 at 3:54 AM, Dave1291 said:

I watched youtube ALL weekend w/my grandson at their house.  He was watching baseball on his laptop and had some stupid xbox game on their 50 inch TV.  That lasted about 10 minutes til he want back to the ball games on his setup which is next to the TV.  He told me he was multi-tasking.  Nope, not happening in my lifetime!   :)

I know this too, my son and daughter are not able to concentrate on just one thing. When we sit together in the living room and watch a movie, they constantly have their smartphones and tablets running in parallel and sometimes look at three different things at the same time. I can't keep up with them either.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MicroMara said:

ordered some new " Jazz " Music from Switzerland and waiting for delivery

Have to check that later "Sin After Sin" is blaring now.

Rocka-Rolla was before so it's a Judas priest afternoon here in my neighborhood!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1